Chapter 03: Entering Besaid Island

Me: Here's chapter 3~ Enjoy!

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Final Fantasy X! I just own Colette! She's my OC!

"Al Bhed talk"

'thoughts'

~~~~

I never felt so exhausted in my life, I cleaned up the inside of the ship it was painful cause I never clean such a huge mess! Not even Tidus could make such dirt and grim appear like this! And he's a messy person! And that's saying something. After I finished the last area I let the person that was watching over me make sure I didn't do anything I was finished showing him that I was done.

The guy grunted nodded his head somewhere- wait that's the direction of the showers I just cleaned not too long ago! Is he saying...I can wash up? Sweet! I smiled nodded. I followed the guy to the shower room, bowing to him showing him I was thanking him, and rushed inside then the door slid closed as the guy probably will be on watch outside the door. I didn't care, I was finally getting cleaned!

When I finished my shower I never felt so clean in my life! But I had a huge problem, now. I had no clothes, I had a towel covering my body when the bathroom door slide open and to my relief, it was that girl, and was happy to see she had folded clothes in her arms.

"A-are those for me?"

She nodded "Yep, get dressed and I'll take you to your brother and you can eat."

I nodded as I took the clothes from her arms, she left the bathroom. I waited until the door slid shut when I started getting dressed, oh boy... My face burn red at the clothes the girl gave me, I look at myself I was wearing a short belly tank top, with two belts going criss-cross around my small breast to my back. For the bottoms, it was those pants with a sash wrapped around them that keeps them up, it went just past my knees some.

I wore these boots that are between my knees and ankles, with another sash wrapped around them in a bow. I put on a sleeveless short vest that goes past my chest a little bit, I was braiding my hair over my shoulder when the door slid open and that girl walks in. She looks over me, nodding with a smile.

"It looks good on you, it's one of my old clothing, and the pants are from an abandoned place we found looking for treasure."

"Thanks, I never wore something that shows so much of my skin. Oh! But I love it, thanks again." I felt embarrassed mostly I never really like showing much of my skin, it felt weird and the boys back home would always stare at me thankfully Tidus found out and demanded I do not wear exposing clothes, I was okay with that cause I didn't like when people stare at me with such perverted looks.

She chuckles, waves her hand dismissing my words "No worries, sorry I couldn't find any tops that cover more but that top is all I had. Anyways, let me lead you back to your brother."

I nodded and followed her outside on the ship to see Tidus stretching, smiling I called out his name causing him to whirled around as I ran to him throwing myself into his arms hugging him. I stepped back so I could look at him, checking him for injuries seeing none I sighed out in relief.

"How did it go?" 

"...."

I tilt my head when he didn't reply, he was staring at me in confusion then to the look that says 'What the hell are you wearing!?'. I smiled sheepishly.

"It was the only clothes that girl could find for me to wear- oh! I never asked for your name yet!" I look at the girl who walks over to our side watching us curiously.

"Oh, my name is Rikku. As I told your brother, Tidus. We are the 'Al Bhed'."

"Al Bhed?" I mumbled softly to myself, my interest has peaked now I love learning new languages. "That means you have your language, correct?" She nodded, my eyes sparkled in delight ignoring my dearest brother's groaning knowing what will happen next.