Fight

Tommy's POV:

I builded up, I switched to my water bucket and a crossbow for my off hand. Then, I jumped and aimed for her head. Some of the heros tried to help me, but Dream and some other stopped them. I shoot the arrow in midair and used the water bucket to land safely on the ground. Toga being poisoned by the arrow got knock out and was killed by me. The so called villans ran at me, but Phil came flying back with Toga.

MHA crew's POV:

Philza came back with Toga, who we saw just died."So, you were not lying " said Nezu."Then, I guess we can continue " said Dream."So, our next opponent is Wilbur, correct?" said Aizawa."Yes" said Dream."The pros should go, we don't want kids getting hurt" said Nezu.

Wilbur's POV:

So, I was going against this guy named Endeavor( he looks like his kids might have daddy issues) and his power is fire. I got my fire resistance potion and drank it. I got my bed and slept, waking up, I started running towards the guy. The guy send a fire blast at me, it hit me, but not hurting me at all. When the fire stopped and the look on the strangers faces cracked me up, I took that time to shoot a damaging arrow at him. Then, I kicked him on the balls, that got me the win."You call him a hero, a strong hero too!?" I said laughing at them, while they stood there shocked at what happened."At least I didn't kill him" I said while walking out of the ring.

Dream SMP's POV"

It was Niki's turn to fight this guy named Denki. He was begging the heros to let him fight her. When the match started, Denki asked Niki if she would go on a date with him. To which she answered by ender pearling to him and kicked him in the stomach. Niki did a few more punchs and kicks, before Denki passed out.

"Good job, Niki!"
"You did amazing!" everyone cheered.

"You know since you are going to lose to Techno and Dream, how about all of your "good" people go up against Techno and Dream, if you win we will give you shelter and gold, but no dimomd stuff and you can choose any amount of people for the final fight" said Wilbur.

"HEH"

"Techno, I'm sure they are all orphans" said Dream with a smirk behind his mask.

MHA crew's POV:

"So, which people want to go against them?" asked Nezu. "I WILL, I WANT TO CRUSH THEM!" Me too, just in case kacchan needs help" said Midoriya. "I DON'T NEED SOME EXTRA'S HELP" said Bakugo. "I think the best bet is for all the pros to fight and some students, but the students have to stay on the side just in case the pros need help" said Nezu. "What about you villans?" asked Nezu. "I want to see why handy boy can't beat the pig guy over there, so I'll go" said Dabi. "I AM NOT A BOY" said Tomura. "Whatever" said Dabi. "I am a man! Not a boy!"

Dream SMP's POV:

"I am going to have fun crushing some children"

"Leave some for me blade"

"You can have the adults"

"Deal"

(Next chapter in 2 weeks)