6.

Atlanta, Georgia

𝗡𝘆𝗹𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀

𝗡𝘆𝗹𝗮 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗯𝗶𝗻𝘀

I woke up, rubbing my eyes only to see I was in Khado's room when I opened them. I looked around for khado and he wasn't here.

"What the hell.." I mumbled to myself, checking my phone which was on the charger on top of the nightstand by his bed.

Okayyy make sure I'm straight, period.

The time was 12:34pm. I got up out the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

"Morning." A deep voice spoke. I jumped and turned around only to be met with Khado standing in front of me.

"You and these pop-ups really gotta stop." I stale faced.

"My fault." He laughed. "I had to take a shower but ian wanna wake you so I went ta the other room." He voiced.

I looked down and seen he had only a towel on. I quickly looked up and mentally smirked to myself.

"Anyways...good morning." I yawned.

"Don't do that shit yo breath stank." He said, scrunching up his face as I mugged.

"Don't play with me, funky ass."

"Ain't my fault you got fire breath" he shrugged, turning on his game.

"Not finna play with you." I waved him off, going in the bathroom.

"Lex gotchu some clothes if you tryna shower!" He yelled from the other side of the door as I used the bathroom.

"Okay!" I responded. After I was done, I washed my hands and grabbed my clothes to shower.

"This shower head fye as hell." I mumbled as I turned the shower knob to make the water hot.

After I finished my shower I wrapped the extra towel Khado gave me around my body and stepped out the shower seeing the fog acquire the mirror.

You know you had a good shower when them mirrors fog up..

I did my hygiene, changed, and put my used clothes inside of the bag Lex brought me.

"Now you can talk cause ya breath don't stink." Khado said turning his head towards me but still paying attention to the game.

"Keep talking and imma turn off yo game." He chuckled.