Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V Jungkook-shi

Taehyung's POV:

Taehyung: "You look like you'll kill someone..."

Y/n: "Not exactly kill... but I am planning to beat him in the match today."

Taehyung: "Good luck then."

Y/n: "Thanks Tae."

She said as she gave me a flying kiss and immediately went out. I chuckled.

A/n POV:

Y/n started regular exercises. That's when Jungkook entered.

Jungkook: "You already here?"

Jimin entered.

Y/n: "Yep. Do your warmups now. It's 6:30, after fifteen minutes, We'll have our boxing match, Ok?"

Jungkook: "Okay."

Jimin: *whispering to Y/n* "Seems like you're actually gonna beat him today."

Y/n just smiled and then continued her exercise by skipping rope, crunches etc. Slowly everyone entered in and started exercising. All are mafias after all. They all need to remain fit in order to protect themselves. Finally, Jungkook and Y/n got into the boxing ring.

Jungkook: "I'm gonna go hard on you today. I'll set off my winning streak from today."

Y/n: "C-T-R-L plus C and C-T-R-L plus V Jungkook-shi. Mark my words."

They both started the match. This time it was a time-bound match of half an hour. Jungkook started off with an upper hand but slowly, the tables turned. The final score was 20- 36.

J-Hope: "You're seriously good, Y/n."

Yoongi: "Yeah."

Jungkook: "That's because I was easy on her today."

Jimin: "Liar."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook: "What did you say Jimin-shi?"

Taehyung: "He said liar. And he's not wrong. You were the one who said "I'm gonna go hard on you today." at the start of the match."

Jin: "Aish you all. Stop fighting and go take a bath."

Yoongi: "Yeah... You all smell like poo."

All giggled as they went to their respective rooms.

Taehyung: "You were amazing today. I just felt like kissing you when you defeated him. He's really very full of himself sometimes."

Y/n just gave him a smile and went to take shower.

Time skip

Y/n as always stayed at home and as usual, Jimin stayed at home with her. They were talking when Jimin suddenly said...

Jimin: "Y/n, how about coming to the club tomorrow?"

Y/n: "Yeah I'm fine with it."

Jimin: "You look much more relaxed since you came from Daegu."

Y/n: "Yeah. All stress about the company being messed up is gone. I don't have an excessive burden. Also, I visited my parents' graves everyday when I was there. I feel good. Like I've seen them... After a very long time. I told them how life's going... It felt good. Feeling like the burden and the little sadness is all gone. I've got nothing to worry about now. Probably that's why."

Jimin: "I understand. You know, I first met Taehyung when I was 4. My parents left me. Dunno why. But he used to play with me and soon we became very close friends. He started bringing me to his home... It started to feel like my own home and his father liked me. So, I became the first adopted brother in this family."