The meeting

"Hey my friends good to see you're doing well"

"So now let's continue from where we left of, oh and this time I'm telling the story"

"Whatever."

     "So after their highnesses hired the protectors of their kingdoms,the lands where peaceful again since no elemental dared to enter the other's kingdom.Two years later a new villain called Zamzam(I know stupid😒) arrived in the elemental guardian's home, the forest of nightmares, for it was not called that for no reason; in the forest there are dangerous creatures,deadly traps and of the most important the cave of the zodiac marks-"

"I know what some of u are thinking: but I thought this a story of how the zodiac came to be . And well yes but what u don't know is that there is an old legend of the zodiac saying that once upon a time when the guardian first came to this humble very normal village she came with a group of  sacred marks that will one day choose their bearers to control the power that they hold. Only twelve worthy people will be chosen but at last at least 50 years have passed but no one has been chosen by one of the marks so the people just gave up on trying to be one of the zodiacs"

"But~the presence of the marks did give the kingdom elemental powers and that's how there are four elemental nations"
"Anyways see you on part 3 of this story.byeee~~~♡"