*Chapter 2*

(F/N) and I had finally reached our apartment after walking 30 minutes in the pouring rain, yes we could have taken the bus but you know, (F/N) wanted to walk through the stupid run down market. Well, we did get a Black Butler poster, so it wasn't all that bad.

"(Y/N)!" Called (F/N) from upstairs. "WHATS FOR DINNER? I'M HUNGRY AND WE HAVEN'T ATE SINCE FOUR!" screamed (F/N) from upstairs. "CHILD, CAN'T YOU JUST HAVE HOT CHOCOLATE AND GO TO BED?! ITS ELEVEN! WE'LL EAT IN THE MORNING!" You shouted with annoyance in your voice.
(F/N) could eat the entire world and still be hungry in two minutes, that's why we go food shopping everyday, and that's why we can't have sleepovers, all of our food would be done by the time our guests arrive.
Ignoring (F/N)'s cries for food, I went upstairs into our room and hung up the Black Butler poster.
On the poster there was : Ciel Phantomive, Sebastian Michaelis, Alois Trancy, Claude Faustus, Grell Suttcliff and The Undertaker. I admired the males before turning around to see a grumpy (F/N). "FIRST YOU DON'T LET ME EAT FOOD, NOW YOU'RE GAZING AT MY SIX HUSBANDS?!"
(F/N) says in a harsh tone. "Foolish goat, we share them! I love all of them just as much as you do. Anyways, we should go to bed, it's eleven and we've been out for the whole day. I'm tired I don't know about you. With that said, I brushed past (F/N) and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After that, (F/N) did the same and we both went to bed. "Goodnight" we said in unison.

After a few hours of trying to sleep, I sat up and noticed that the six Black Butler characters were missing from the poster. I rubbed my eyes in disbelief, and noticed the door was open. (F/N) and I never left the door open as we felt as if some monster would walk in while we're sleeping, but we never thought a monster would walk out. "(F/N)' WAKE UP!" I said in a worried voice.
"WHAAAAAT" (F/N) said in an angry voice. "L-look at the poster, all of the characters are gone!"
(F/N) sat up and looked in the direction of the poster, her (E/C) eyes widened in disbelief as she said "How is this even possible? and why is the door open?" "I-I think that the c-characters must have left the poster, and now are loose in our a-apartment.." I stuttered. "What? Don't be stupid! there's no way that ca-" "BANG" I jumped from bed and headed towards the open door. "Do you believe me now?" I said rolling my (E/C) eyes. I slowly walked out of the bedroom and down the stairs, I stood on the last step and peered around the corner. I saw a boy with blue black hair wearing a long black cloak, blue shorts, a matching blazer and a black top hat. He also had a royal blue ring on his thumb and a expensive looking walking stick. From that moment I knew who he was. "C-Ciel... P-Ph-Phantomhive..?" I whispered to myself as my legs turned to jelly. "(Y/N)?" (F/N) called from the top of the stairs. Slowly, she came down the stairs realising the reason you had stopped. "CIEL?!" She whispered. Still in shock you couldn't even reply. "(Y/N) We have to do something we can't just stand here!" (F/N) spoke a bit too loudly causing Ciel to turn in your direction, his shining blue eye stares at (F/N) and you....

LEL I hope you enjoyed this chapter XD it took a few hours to write XD. *Dabrina

Dabrina: Ciel's hot isn't he?
Ciel: Yes I am ;)
Dabrina: -Dead-
Mollie: Looks like I'm writing by myself :/