~Chapter 29~

I felt myself screaming on the inside. Does that mean everyone else from black butler is real?! All of a sudden I heard a high pitched scream. "Lizzie??" I turned around to see (F/N) screaming making my (E/C) eyes widen. I then darted across to her and put my hand over her mouth causing the undertaker to giggle at my actions. "Shut up (F/N)." I whisper yelled. Everyone was looking at us causing me to blush out of embarrassment. The undertaker giggled more as Ciel continued his convention with Prince Soma. The young man quietly coughed grabbing everyones attention "Well everyone." He gave a smile. "Let's all head back to the hotel as it is starting to get dark." He then walked off slowly making us all to follow him.

~~~Timeskip bought to you by Dabrinas mum shouting at her (LOL THIS IS HAPPENING NOW)~~~

We finally arrived back in the hotel. "Well." I yawned "I guess we should all go to our rooms and get a good nights sleep as we are going back to London tomorrow." Everyone said goodnight before walking away back to their rooms. I started to walk up the stairs as someone grabbed my wrist causing me to spin around. I then felt a pair of soft lips smash into mine causing me to fall back. The person then fell on top of me. I looked at them wide eyed and saw a pair of light blue eyes and a smirk. "A-Alois what are you doing?!" I asked as my cheeks went bright red. He then giggled, jumped off me and skipped off to his room leaving me there startled.

I got up and started to walk off to my room. I kicked it open yawning. Ugh, I'm always so tired...

I then heard a shuffle behind me causing me to rapidly turn around to see Grell there with his sharper toothed grin. I tilted my head causing my (H/L) (H/C) hair to fall in front of my face. "OOOOOOOH I WANT YOU TO WEAR REDDDD MORE (Y/N)!" He purred causing me to roll my eyes and walk away. I then felt him grab my wrist and giggle. "Grell, can you leave me alone?" I said grumpily. "OOOOH, YOU'RE SO GRUMPY...." He then giggled again. "You're too loud. Shut up." I said with a poker face causing him to run off giggling.

What's gotten into him?

~TIMESKIP CAUSE IM IN SCIENCE WRITING LOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLLOLOL im gonna fail...~

It was a day before we was going to go back to London. I zipped up my suitcase before (F/N) ran into the room screaming. "(Y/N), WE NEED TO GO TO THE BEACH FOR ONE LAST TIME." She then grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room and to the lobby where everyone was waiting. "Well lets go!" She grabbed the undertakers hand and ran off while everyone slowly followed. I was at the back looking at the clear-cut blue ocean. This is gonan be another long day.

(A/N)

HEY GUYS IM IN SCIENCE AND IM ABOUT TO DO A TEST XD WISH ME LUCK AS IM NOT REVISING AND IM ON A LAPTOP RUSHING NOW XD

HOPE YOU ALL LIKED IT

GOTTA GOOOO BYEEEEE

~Later at home~
Sorry guys XD i had to rush at the authors notes as it was about to start but i luckily got it finished just in time without rushing the actual story... But yeah XD

~Mollie

Haaai I'm causally editing the book now even though it's been or for ages lel
*Dabrina