the farmhouse of love

(This chapter is inspired by the book cinnamon on AO3 link for book will be at the end) 'trapped. Trapped with the blue bastard as the horde stays in place outside the house' 10k thinks 10k and murphy had been trapped together for a week maybe even more than that but they haven't killed each other...yet.
"well there isn't shit for food at this house but it will do" Murphy had checked all the cabinets for food as well as the basement but not much was there just alot of soup and some other non perishable stuff "murphy do you ever do anything besides complain about shit" "hey knock it off thomas or I might throw you to the zombies" he said. As 10k walked upstairs to a bedroom he thinks 'damn his voice is kinda hot when he is mad' so he goes into the bedroom and lays down on the bed its warm,soft and comfy but comfort says fuck you he had a boner "god danm it"
He unbuttons his Jean's and palms himself through his boxers quietly whimpering do to the pleasure, murphy noticed he had a boner while walking up there a few minutes after he had went upstairs murphy heard him moan "m-Murphy ah~" he went upstairs to peek at what he was doing, and there he was jacking off on the bed moaning his name so he knocked on the door and 10k quickly shoves himself back into his pants and says "come in". The boner is still clearly visible to him as 10k isn't to good at hiding it "your not good at hiding that boner you know I can still see it" Murphy says as he shoves his hand into 10ks pants and into his boxers, jacking him off slowly, 10k starts moaning as his dick is stroked up and down moaning Murphy's name. As 10k was on the verge of cumming Murphy started to remove 10ks shirt as well as his own and throws them somewhere in the room, Murphy's starts littering hickeys on his body careful not to break skin and grinding on 10k "p-please let me cum~" 10k begged as the pressure on his dick blocked him from cumming instead murphy put a cock ring on him. Murphy undid his belt and pushed 10ks head down simply saying "you finish doing it" so 10k unbuttoned Murphy's pants and freed his cock and took him into his mouth lightly gagging around it due to how much he took in,sucking,licking and choking on Murphys cock soon murphy cummed in 10ks mouth and after 10k swallowed the cum his whined, wanting the cock ring off murphy finished taking his clothes off and helped 10k get the rest of his off. When murphy saw 10ks cock he chuckled a little the tip of it was super red and the rest was a light pink so his got his fingers wet and stretched 10k enough so he could push his cock in so he slowly inserted his dick in the slammed into 10k, 10k screamed Murphy's name as he slammed into him murphy hit his prostate every trust. After 30 mins murphy cummed again this time in 10ks ass when he looked up 10k was crying, his dick was now red and agitated so murphy removed the cock ring and 10k cummed getting it all over him and Murphy so Murphy cleaned up got dressed and told 10k he was going to try to get some z's away, 10k got dressed and limped down stairs to go get some food he ate and went back upstairs laying back down on the bed and fell asleep. He woke up next to Murphy who had Also fallen asleep do he cuddled into him and went back to sleep.

AO3 story link:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/14914427/chapters/34546862