whos a good slut~

10k was sitting in his room, well cell it wasn't really a room it had cement walls and flooring and there was no bed he slept on the floor well there was a bed but it wasn't comfortable. The door opened and murphy stood in front of 10k kneeling down to meet his eyes "thomas I would like you to meet me in my room please" 10k was confused but didnt ask why, murphy undid the chains around his wrists and let him go. 10k proceeded to make his way to Murphy's room Murphy right behind him, 10k entered Murphy's room and sat down on the bed murphy entered and closed and locked the door, he walked over to 10k and pinned him down to the bed like some animal and kissed him Murphy licked 10ks lip asking for entry, 10k denied. Murphy pushed his knee up more towards 10ks crotch 10k moaned and murphy snuck his tounge in winning for dominance they made out for a little bit then murphy removed his shirt, 10k doing the same Murphy moved to 10ks neck leaving hickeys and trying not to break the skin on 10ks neck 10k trys not to moan but fails and it encourages murphy to tug on 10ks hair getting him to moan more while 10k tipped his head up murphy clipped a shock collar to his neck and shocked him "ow murphy what the fu-AAAH" 10k moaned at the shock 10k removed his pants and so did murphy. 10k in barley a whisper says "f-fuck me murphy" murphy replied "what was that baby boy I need you to speak up" "GOD DAMN IT MURPHY JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" 10k snapped, Murphy ripped off his and 10ks boxer and just slammed into him and shocked him with the collar 10ks dick was twitching constantly do to murphy hitting his prostate every thrust, after 10k cummed and murphy cummed 10k couldn't move his body in flames and limbs given up he fell asleep after murphy took a shower and when 10k woke up he pushed him I to the shower and did it all again this time without the collar.