black winged angel

As darkness swept the sky 10k sat there by the water watching it flow downwards towards the lake, it reminded him of home were he was at the lake all the time fishing and swimming it almost made him cry, but before a tear could be shed a snapping of a twig was heard. 10k raised his gun just to see murphy coming out of the trees with his hands up "dont shoot warren sent me to find you shes worried" 10k lowered his gun and walked towards murphy just to ask "why the fuck did she send you then". Truth was warren did not send murphy to find 10k, actually Warren and the others were asleep and murphy went to find 10k himself soon 10k was pinned against a tree and told the truth "so warren is not looking for me?" 10k asked sheepishly "nope" murphy put his knee in between 10ks legs and 10k let out a soft gasp of pleasure 'danm it murphy stop it if you continue I'm gonna get h-AH~' 10ks thoughts were interrupted when Murphy kissed 10k and pushed his knee up more near 10ks crotch and as 10k wanted to say, he was hard. After that the only thing heard for 10k was whimpers and muffled moans Murphy moved from 10ks mouth to his neck and left so many hickeys they would need to be covered by a fucking blanket to not be seen by the others, Murphy's started to remove there clothes first their shirts then pants then show and sock and lastly underwear. 10k was pushed against a tree on his stomach this time and murphy slowly moved in and out of 10k,dick slamming against 10ks prostate making moan so loud he kept doing this praising 10k during this time saying stuff like "who's a good slut" and "such a good boy" and 10k loved it after an hour of rough but lovely sex 10k and murphy cummed. After they washed off in the lake, after checking that there were no zombies and headed back soon they got back and they went to their separate tents but 10 mins after they got back 10k and murphy were in the same tent culled together and they enjoyed their nigh, in the morning 10k was limping and warren knew what murphy had done.