1

5 year old Oikawa toddled outside clutching his two barbies. His mom told him to go out and make some friends to remember when they move. Oikawa thought that was dumb, but of course he didn't say that. But 10 minutes wasn't a lot of time to make friends. So instead, Oikawa sat down and played with his Barbies Tiffany and May. 

    Oikawa was in the middle of playing when he saw some kid with spiky hair and green eyes walk towards him. He had a net draped across his left shoulder. Ooh, I like him. He's cute, Oikawa thought. "Would you like to play with my Barbies with me?" He asked. 

    Iwaizumi didn't say anything for a while. Then, he said, "Boys don't play with Barbies." Oikawa scoffed at that. Whatever, Oikawa thought. I wasn't planning on making any friends. He's still cute too. Oikawa continued playing with his Barbies. Iwaizumi kept staring at him. 

  Finally, Oikawa looked at him again. "What do you want?" he asked. Iwaizumi shrugged. 

 "I don't know. Just felt like talking to someone." Iwaizumi said, shrugging his shoulders. Oikawa nodded his head. 

  "Aw, ok. Well find someone else, because I'm moving in two days. Plus I gotta go to ballet right now." With that, he walked away. 

And they never saw each other again. 

Until 12 years later, that is.