My adorable kohai

"Kazuki!" He heard his name being called and he turn around. Byou come closer towards him and his body being pushed towards the cold wall. There's a warning triggered in Byou's eyes. Like a dark cloud and it is obvious. "What the hell are you thinking? You are really overdoing. I asked you to get closer to Aoi because of want his support but the news I heard is different. Did you forget your promise to me huh?" Byou talking slowly, but hissing, slicing like a knife and his hand holding Kazuki neck. Kazuki just gasping for air and then Byou let him go, a bit pushing Kazuki to the wall. He made a chaos inside the living room and some of the glasses item break into pieces and it cuts Kazuki's skin, on his precious hands. Byou takes his key and leaves the apartment. That is the apartment that he shared with Kazuki. Kazuki cannot say anything, Byou gave him a shelter when he is homeless and as a repayment, Kazuki provides Byou a special service. The services become lesser and lesser when Kazuki start to hang out with Aoi, a famous guitarist from the GazettE. Here are the story, the business to become famous now changed become love interest. Kazuki had fall in love to Aoi and he can't turn back. Byou dating Ruki from the GazettE but no one knows. Kazuki is just an extra to Byou, like a whore and he hates himself. He slowly dialled up Reika from D=Out number. "Reika.. I need your help.." He sighed and slowly smiles while holding the pain.

***

In the car, Kazuki just silent and thank God Reika doesn't have any activities. "Do you need my advice?" Kazuki looks at Reika who still focus on the driving. "Find Aoi, leave that house and start to build up yourself." What Reika said is true and Kazuki never thinking about it. He afraid of live alone. He doesn't know how to drive yet. "I don't know how to drive.." Reika knocks Kazuki head and managed to curse. "Bakayaro, use public transport, find a rent room near PSC, but first, Find Aoi, tell him everything about your first intention to get closer to him. You won't feel burden after that except he will hate you.

***

Kazuki nervously waiting in front of Aoi apartment, he doesn't have words how to explain to Aoi but what Reika said is true. Few seconds later the door being opened and Aoi came out and of course with a messy hair. "I thought you came earlier, I fall asleep. Come in.." Kazuki nods and once he is inside the house, his body being hugged by Aoi's protective figure. Slowly he cried in Aoi's embrace and he doesn't want to tell Aoi about his main intention to get clingy around Aoi.

"What happened to your hand?" Aoi carefully observe the wrapped bandage hand of Kazuki but Kazuki slowly pulls himself from Aoi. He looks at Aoi again and his heart feels hurt to make Aoi know the truth. "It is not my main purpose to come here." Aoi brings Kazuki body closer and he caresses the lips of Kazuki. His thumb gently rubs along the lips line. "Tell me baby.. I also have surprise to give you." Kazuki looks at Aoi hungry eyes and if he is cruel enough, Kazuki will keep on play his part but his heart already attached to Aoi.

"Yuu, I'm sorry." Kazuki stand up from the couch. "I become clingy towards you because I think that will give benefit to my band, at first. I am sorry, you deserve someone better than me. I am just a useless trash." His eyes watered with a salty tears with Aoi calm expression. He can't stand to see the beautiful eyes of Aoi and left the house.

***

One week had passed and Kazuki looks at the blue sky. On the same day he left Aoi house, he quickly packed his bags and go back hometown. His, phone of course change the new number. He just realized music is like a business, there is no art and purity, all dirty and fake. Here, his heart feels a bit peace and calm. Reika is right, even it is hurt at the beginning, at the end he feel the peace. His fingers play on the air, writing Aoi's name. He still feels sad. It is hard to move on and he had a fever for two days, dreaming of Aoi. He walks again and arrived at the music shop. He saw the advertisement of The GazettE become five years and he clutches his shirt tightly, he missed Aoi so much. "Yuu.." A name escaped from his lips and a slight tears appear.

Suddenly he got a phone calls and he saw at the screen, it is Reika. He answered happily. He is waiting Reika arrived at his hometown. "Moshi moshi.. Reika chan? Oh, you arrived? I didn't see the car.. oh, red jaguar one? You are so rich!" Kazuki waves at the red jaguar passed him now and he make sure the plate number is not Aoi. Suddenly he missed Aoi more and he can't calm to let Reika know about how he feel towards Aoi. Kazuki open the passenger seat and he saw someone wearing a black cap with a sun shade. Once he got inside, the smell feels familiar and he surprised to see Aoi beside him. "Aoi?" Before Kazuki managed to get out, Aoi locked the door. "Wear the seat belt, kid.." The jaguar engine roaring on the road as Kazuki in the car panic with Aoi action.

It is a very highspeed Aoi press the oil pedal and in 10 minutes, they arrived at a deserted place but with a beautiful view of beach. Aoi came out from the car first and then walks to Kazuki side, open the door and pulls Kazuki harshly out from his jaguar. His wrist being held firmly and he struggle to get away from Aoi. With a sound of the waves, it is very impossible for people heard Kazuki screaming voice. His body being pushed harshly on the front of Jaguar.

"Kazuki, I really want to hate you, don't you know how much difficulties I have to go just to track you? Why Kazuki, why you pestering along my side? Why?! I fight with Byou, I fight with Ruki and now, I just feel wanted to punch your face!" Aoi punched his car instead of Kazuki. Then he pulls Kazuki body closer to his embrace. "Don't leave me, baby. I really need you."

Kazuki can't say anything, his tears keep flowing and made Aoi shirt become wet. He doesn't care about other things, he doesn't want to know how Aoi managed to track him but what he need now and the future is a man name Yuu Shiroyama.