Welcome to Altered

Before you proceed, please read the following as this book has several trigger/content warnings:

Altered is a fictional book.
Any interpretations of celebrities and real people is completely fictional and in no way reflective of reality.
The only similarities are their names and appearances.
All actions, dialogue, and contents of this book is purely fictional and not associated with any real life person whatsoever. Please disassociate any real life person with the characters in this book.

-

Trigger/Content Warnings:

Altered contains mature themes that may not be suitable for all audiences. Please read at your own risk, and if you feel uncomfortable with reading about any of the following topics, please do not read:

- Mature/Difficult Content: infertility, domestic abuse, drug and alcohol usage, grief, affair/cheating, violence, and mentions of mental health diagnosis.

- Sexual Content: Altered contains strong sexually explicit content that includes various kinks and sexual acts. 18+

- Warnings will be included at the beginning of the chapters that contain very intense content, but please acknowledge this as your initial warning. By continuing on, you acknowledge that you are reading at your own risk.

- I will continue to update this section as the book continues.
-
Hotlines
Domestic Abuse Hotline: 800-799-7233
Suicide Prevention number: 988

I know sometimes reading about these things can be tough, so I wanted to include hotlines in case anyone needs them.

Please utilize them if needed, and remember, take care of yourself first. This book might not be suitable for you and that's absolutely okay.
-
With all of that being said, I'm so excited to have you here, and I look forward to unfolding this story with you!
Grab some tissues because we're going to laugh until we cry, and cry until our hearts hurt a little less.
Feel free to share your thoughts with me in the comments!
-
If you read Altered when it was originally published (between Feb. 2022-March 2023), the first few chapters are still really similar, but I just made a few minor changes, like character names, and minor details! I just wanted to improve and relaunch this book now that I have more time to focus on it!

Whether you're a returning reader or a first time reader, THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU!
-
Without further ado, let's get to the
"I Do's"!

Or not...

- Lex <3