001: A New world

???: Ugh.....

A person in a full-length black coat with a hood and a waist-high slit going up the back, was shown in scene.

Despite the eerie atmosphere where anything could pop out of nowhere and kills you, the person wasn't that least bit scared of it.

Oh and to make matters easier, this person is Y/n.

Y/n: Ughh....I'm bored.... there's nothing much to do!!! I've been wandering around this place for DAMN WHO KNOWS HOW LONG!!!!

He screamed out loud to the place as he continues to walk around.

He was currently holding a map drawn by yours truly but it was a mess to be honest considering how many times he got lost here.

Y/n: Man I wonder how the others are doing? Hope they're doing better than I am right now.

As Y/n kept walking, he didn't notice the glowing beady eyes from behind as he was more distracted by the poorly made map of his.

Y/n: I just don't get it, I've been walking straight this whole time but it feels like I've been walking in circles!

The shadows was slowly creeping up to him.

Y/n: Man I wish I could get out of here right about now, this place stinks! Anywhere is fine!

He groans after saying that nonchalantly but....

Suddenly Y/n felt something strange...

Wind begins to blow over him but not from the front, nor his side but.....

..from below...

Strange.. why is he even feeling winds all of a sudden? Also he felt his footing was nothing but air, almost as it feels like he's.....

Y/n: ⊙_⊙!?

Y/n's eyes was open wide and white in a cartoony way as he was now....

FALLING!?

Y/n: WHAT THE HELL!?

Y/n was literally falling high from the sky as he tries to do something and comically tries to fly or even attempt to swim in air but whatever he was trying to do didn't work as he continues to fall to what seems to be his demise.

Y/n: WHY THE HELL ISN'T IT WORKING!?!

He keeps falling and soon enough, he sees the earth and saw that he was about to crash on snow mountain.

Y/n: Dammit I need to do something quick before I-!

*SPLAT!*

Y/n crashed on top of the mountain on the snow.

He groans and slowly, he slides off and falls again, only to crash again and again and again and.. yeah you get the idea..

________________________________________

Meanwhile, during Y/n's unfortunate fall.

A girl with pink hair wearing a white turtleneck and cat ear headband was shown walking around a forest.

As she kept walking, Y/n was shown still crashing down on the mountain before falling to the trees..

The girl was now shown picking up a crystal on the ground.

Y/n crashes through some branches.

Y/n: When! Will! I! Stop! FALLING!?