006: Heartless

Y/n: Heartless!

All of them were surrounded by them as they all look for an opening.

Marlow: We're surrounded!

Suddenly one jumps at Ami making her look in fright as she can't defend herself in time but Y/n jumps in and kicks it away.

Y/n: Ami are you okay?!

She nods at him which relieve him as he looks at the Heartless.

All of them seem to be waiting for a moment to strike and seeing this Y/n quickly brought out Forgotten Light in shimmering light.

This made the others who saw it for the first time look in shock and in awe seeing him summoned a weirdly shaped sword but Marlow widens her eyes seeing his summoned weapon.

Marlow: (That weapon..!?)

Y/n then gets ready as the Heartless then starts attacking them but mostly at Y/n.

Gwain immediately went in action as she casted a spell making a bright light thus destroying a few of them all but more of them spawns back replacing them.

Gwain: Y/n! These creatures, they're the Heartless!?

Y/n: That's right! I don't know how but they're here!

Both Agni and Deva then worked together as they shot some fireballs and icicles at them but it only prove to be slight effective.

Ami then uses her headband turn Bow as she shoots some arrows, a few were Stun arrows but like Agni and Deva, it proved only not very effective either.

Y/n: Everyone duck!

Agni: Duck!? Where?!

They all did as Deva had to grab Agni's ear to pull him as Y/n then quickly does a circular slash with Forgotten Light, sending a wave slashes at them all as they puff into smokes.

But then more Heartless appeared and Y/n grew annoyed.

Y/n: Gwain! Get them out of here! I'll keep them busy!

Gwain: What!? That's dangerous, we can't just leave you behind!

Deva: Yeah!

Y/n: Just go! I'll create an opening!

His eyes then glows white along with his Keyblade as then he stabs it on the ground with a magic circle forming below them as it looks that of a clock.

All of it having XIII roman numbers as the two hands points at the number VIII.

Y/n: Explosion!

He threw his Keyblade as it then spins and burst into flames, spinning rapidly around as it burns many of them before it then exploded into a fiery blaze, killing the Heartless.

Everyone was shocked but Gwain snaps out of it seeing the opening he left.

Gwain: Let's go everyone!

They begin following her but Ami was hesitant to leave Y/n behind.

Gwain: Ami!

Ami grew more worried but quickly follows after them. Gwain looks at Y/n one last time, a look of worry as well but she quickly went ahead to protect them.

Y/n: (Why are the Heartless here? I thought there were supposed to be none! Why now?!)

Y/n dodges a Shadow as then he quickly recalls Forgotten Light back and stabs it followed by more of them.

He then quickly ducks and fires an Aeroga spell which blew them away as then he jumps after them and went quickly right behind them, slashes in the air as then they all poof out of existence.