3 - Mysteries

IMPORTNANT, READ BEFORE CONTINUE!! You can listen to soundcloud during stories now! So if you like you can do this from this chapter on! The music is at the end so turn that on first, I kinda forget to put it here.. CONTINUE

"Are you excited Sarah?" mom asks as I grab my apple. I shrug and continue to make lunch for the day. I hear her sigh and feel her presences on my side.

"I know you don't want to go but you have to" I sigh and put down the knife. I look at her.

"mom, I know but honestly I'm so scared" I say, trying to fight back the urgue to cry. I cry very fast when a lot of emotions are bothering me or I got a lot of stress. She notices and gives me a hug.

We probably stood there for a long time because when dad comes down he tells me to hurry. Today he will drive me so he can get an idea of how the college is. Amazing.

The thing is, a lot of people have to travel far away to go to college but mine is only twenty minutes away from my house now so going on rooms isn't necessary. But it is something I want. Dad isn't sure tho, he first wants to see the school, the room I'll stay in and with who.

"Are you nervous honey?" dad asks while he turns on the car engine.

I stay quite for a few minutes. Am I nervous? I don't even know, I sure as hell am wondering what this will bring, but nervous?

"Honey?" he asks again when I am quiet for too long.

"No, no. I'll be fine" I finally say. I turn my gaze towards the car window and just stare outside. I see us passing my favorite bakery, god would I like a donut right now. Seriously Sarah? You're going to college! everyone would be so nervous but you're here thinking about donuts?

Well yes.

Like a mind reader my dad stops in front of the bakery, on the parking lot. I look over at him and smile.

"You know me so well"

"I do, here you have some money. Get yourself something for now and for lunch because I don't think you'll eat that banana at lunch will you?"

I laugh and give him a kiss on his cheek before opening the car door. He's a great father, I got lucky with him.

I open the door of the bakery and the bell starts to ring. Mrs. Lori turns around and her smile becomes more bright. "Sarah, what a lovely surprise"

She walks back to the counter and stands in front of me.

"What would you like?" I look at all the cupcake and donuts. God I want to eat it all. Or what about the sausage rolls and croissants.

"I would like two croissants and a donut with chocolate please" I gladly smile at her and she nods. She takes what I ordered and also puts a sausage roll into the bag. I frown at her and point out I didn't want that.

"I saw you staring at it and I know today is your first day at college so I think you might need this" she winks, I thank her and hand her my money. She doesn't take it tho.

"Save it, maybe you will make some friends who would like to hangout after school"

Once again I thanked her and gave her a hug before turning back towards my dad. When I am seated again he drives away.

New drive, New life.

A/N hiii guys! I'm really sick right now :'( I know this chapter is really really short but that's because in the next chapter someone else is gonna jump into the story! *exciting* but who? I already said who on instagram haha please don't forget to vote, save this to your library and comment! Love you lots xoxo Angel ♡