~Chapter 10~

**Eric's POV**

I decided to go ti Erudite to talk with Robert next day. I woke up at 5 am. I went outside my room when I see Nycto at her door geting out.
"Goodmorning." I said with a low voice. I should have not done that.
"Goodmorning." Said Nycto whispering and left. Maybe she was going to caffeteria. I got outside the dauntless building and jumped on a train. The train stopped in front of Erudite building. I entered inside. I used to live there so I already knew my Robert's room. I cannt call him 'father' anymore. I knocked the door.

"Come in." I heard an tired voice from inside, better a sleepy voice.

I walked inside and saw him. He was looking older. I wanted to hug him as I did when I was a kid, but after all I learnt I just wanted to kill him.

"Eric, what are you doing here?" He was confused. Maybe he wasn't expecting me there, maybe he didn't want to see me. He walked toward me to give a hug. I step back.

"Don't." I said. My voice was cold and clear.
"What's wrong?" He looked so inocient. Come on he was a wolf with a sheep cover.
"You know it Robert. Try to imagine why I came here." I raised my eyebrown and gave him a evil smirk.
"Robert? Where's dad?" He was looking me strangly. "What's wrong Eric?" I was looking into his eyes. They looked old and tired.
"Oh come on. You know exactlly what the fuck have you done? Don't you?"
"Eric?"
"Why you lied to me? Why you made me a killer, such a cold hearted? Why you killed her?"
My tears was about to fell but I dod resist well.
"Who told you that?"
"No fucking matters. Tell me why."
I was very angry. I couldn't feel myself anymore. Shades were over me again. I pushed him at the wall and grabbed him from neck. He was gasping for air.
"Eric...stop...don't be like me."
"I'm not like you at all. I would never kill the person I loved." I was killing him.
"You're so me. You have my shades. I can see it in your eyes. I can see you demons. I can see the dark." I was driving crazy. I couldn't controlled myself. I punched him and blood came out his nose.
"Eric don't...try to controll your shades. It will damage you." I was trying but I couldn't. Then after a while I stopped. He fell. He was gasping for air and putted his hand on his throat. He looked at me.
"You may kill me now, but you'll regret all your life." He smiled.
"I'm used with blood in my hands. You learnt me that remember?" I smirked.
"Get out of here Eric."
"You should die, but I won't become a monster as you did."
I left the room without listening his reply. I jumped on train and sat looking outside. I was thinking about... I felt a pain on head...someone hit me...blank space.