Chapter 1 : Boobs spank you?

"No matter how many people criticize you, the best revenge is to prove them wrong."
- Zayn Malik

...🐳...

Marcus Xavier

"Where the hell are you guys?" I asked, grunting in the freaking phone.

"I have no fúcking idea, though I must say, this school is a lot smaller than our previous one." Simon replied on the phone.

"Can't you guys just go to the office to get your damn schedules?" Ian asked, obviously pissed.

"In all our defense, I have no idea where the office is." Caleb sounded like a dying walrus, ticked off that he's lost as well.

"I'm hungry." We all said at the same time.

"Canteen?"

So far, Westbrooke High was a drag. For one, nobody dared to talk to me and people just made this path, clearing like I carried a plague or some shît when I walked in.

"Aren't you a little too fat to be walking here?" I heard a voice say. Fat? The hell? I spun around to find out they weren't talking to me, they were talking to a brunette.

She wasn't fat at all. Roughly...120 pounds? She had her face down, she was carrying her books and mumbling either curses or sorry's that I couldn't make out.

In my situation, the made a path, in her's? They covered every inch of the hallway, picking on her and dragging her by the collar.

I took a step closer to see if she needed any help, but she sent me a glare that said, "Back off." She then continued looking down and tried to find a way out of the crowd.

"Dude, the hell? You said canteen, not the hallway!" Caleb said to me as he smacked my shoulder in the process and dragged me to the canteen.

"Wait up, I need to go over...there." I replied, pointing to the girl. I ditched Caleb, because that was the right thing to do.

And it couldn't hurt to wound the guy's ego, right?

"Hey, I'll walk you to class?" I asked when I finally caught up to her.

"No thank you," she mumbled back.

"Boobs spank you?" I asked.

"Isn't that a bit violent?" She asked back and I pictured it. Visually. As arousing as it sounds, no part of my face was getting smacked by any female flesh for the rest of my life.

"I'm Marcus Xavier, you can call me Marc," I told her, giving her a grin.

"Xavier as in the guy who turns bald in Star Trek?"

"Honey, this head isn't going bald any time sooner."

She stifled a laugh before she headed to her locker.

"Quit following me," she hissed.

"But it's fun?"

She opened her locker to find it completely trashed. Gooey liquid and teenage writing covering her grey locker.

"The hell?" I asked in disbelief. When she picked up a half eaten pizza. In a split second, she had left me wondering how the hell she survived each day.

Simon Di' Antonio

I stared at the middle-aged man in the middle who was singing a historical song and apparently, my history teacher.

He was singing so passionately, like how teenage girls would shout the lyrics of their favorite band's song.

Ladies and gentleman, I present to you the male Beyoncè.