Chapter 2: Zack

"Yeah, sure. What do you need?"

"This is Jenny. She is new here and she needs someone to guide her through the school."

I looked over at the girl. She had light skin and dark hair. She was actually kinda pretty.

I smiled at her. She didn't smile back. Okay then.

"Will you please show her around?"

I nodded unsure about how I felt about this girl. She seemed strange, but there was something about her.

"Jenny please follow Zack."

She nodded and we started to walk.

"So, um what grade are you in?"

"12th"

"Cool, me too," I said.

"Where did you come from?"

"Colorado."

"Huh, that must be a big change. California is a lot different."

"Yeah, it is. I like though," she said quietly.

Her voice was very soft. It was the kind of voice you could listen to all day and never get tired of.

It was the start of 3rd period so I looked at her schedule and she had the same class as me that period.

"English. I hate the teacher. She is old and annoying and her eye always twitches during class It's disgusting."

I could tell she was trying to hide it, but I noticed her smile a little as I said this. She was pretty when she smiled. I wonder what made her frown so much?

We got to class as people were still shuffling in to get to there seats.

"Um, Mrs York?"

Mrs York was one of those teachers who was just at school to get a paycheck. She really didn't care to much about the students.

There was a time when she was nice though, but I think Avery ruined that. Avery Johnston is one of my best friends. We've know each other since kindergarten.

In the 9th grade Avery and a few other guys started shooting spitballs on the ceiling. Mrs York was asleep and when she woke up spitballs covered one section of her ceiling.

She made them clean all of it up, and to be honest, it was pretty funny.

Then a couple weeks after that, Avery put eye drops in her coffee without her knowing. She got really sick from it and missed a few days.

We all that she was dead but then a few days later she came back to teach again. Lucky us.

"Mrs York?" I said again.

She woke up with and looked around the room, shocked as if she just magically showed up.

"Hmm, what is it?"

"Mrs York, we have a new student."

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter! Look forward to more soon! 😘😘