Kiss Day

Shreya opened her eyes and starring a handsome figure which was lying beside him. It was his bedroom and today She was on his bed... She even can't imagine about it so early, before the 6 days she was a stranger for him and now they were sharing a single bed in his house.

Good Morning Shreya...

Morning Sir...

Are not you comfortable with me?

Nahin Sir, ap aesa kiyu bol rahy hein.

I feel ky tum rat mein thek se so nahin payi hu.

Aesa nahin hy, mein abi thodi der pehly hi so ker uthi hoon.

After breakfast he was busy on her laptop and Shreya sneaked behind him. Daya feels her presence and keep eying on her.

She looking deep in his eyes and take her steps back while biting her lips sexually. Daya noticing how she throwing her jacket and now forwarded her steps. She walk to him.

Daya felt little scared because of her bold acts. She leaned closer and little bend on him.

Shreya, what are you doing???

You teased and taste me enough yesterday today it's my turn, saying this she started tracing his face and he gulped hard, his eyes stuck on the goddess in front of him... Her perfect shape bossoms pleased his eyes, she slowly rubbing their lips but didn't kiss here.

He takes her slender waist in his arms and wanna touched her lips, but she was smart enough and taken a back. There was still a gap between their lips, desperate Daya lifted his head and attached his lips to hers he kissed her hungrily and wanna take her fully under his toned torso, but Shreya decided to tease him. She broke the kiss and smirked... his head was still in the air, lips parted and pupils dilated...

Have patience Mr, Shetty... I am all your's so what's hurry.

Shreya started tracing his chest with her finger seductively... His breathes hitched and pants getting tighten... Shreya started to removing his clothes and was the witnessed of his well built torso. She made a space in his lap and giving him love bites on his whole chest and making his blood rush and soon he moaned his name sexually. He tossed his head in the back and she sucking his nipples. She was sucking it slowly whereas Daya enjoyed this teasing session but getting frustrated due to her teasing as she won't allow him to touch her.

Shreya, don't tease me...

If i won't tease you who else will doing this, she winked and planted a open mouth kisses on his chest and shoulders.

He was desperate to sucking her luscious lips and she was to adamant to teasing his own ways... After getting satisfied with her work she pecked on his Forehead and spoke... Happy kiss Day Mr. Handsome...

He held by her hair and smashed his lips on her. As his tongue and lips continued to explore her mouth, his hands were busy to unhook her bra and finally she removed it and cupped her breasts under his large hands. After some minutes, when the broke apart he looking in to her swollen lips and touched her with his thumb... Happy Kiss Day Sweeetheart...

Shreya's finger tugged on his hair as again he slipped his tongue into his mouth molding with his own in a heated kiss. He sucking on her lips slowly and with in moments his teeth biting her bottom lip.