Choclate Day

This new Winter's morning was misty and cold, due to this cold the surrounding was silent. In this Morning the real pleasure is to feel comfy under the warm quilt and cuddling close to some one on the bed.

Smoky light enlighten the room which was a beautiful mess. His shirt lying on sofa and her gown dropped near to the dressing table. Just little away his sweet pant was lying on floor, everything was messed up but still its enhancing the beauty of room. It describes the story of beautiful love and their unison. Both were looking cute and innocent sleeping peacefully in each other arms. They more cuddled when the cool breeze hit in their bare shoulders. Their feet was entangled and little visible on the bed. Apart their naked shoulders and feet they were fully covered in that white sheet.

He stirred in his sleep then opened his eyes and found that his angel lying in his arms peacefully which brought smile on his lips. He bent little on her face and pecked on her cheeks. She smiled a little even in her sleep she was familiar with this touch. He trying to remove her grip and she showed her displeasure moving little bit... Ahhh mera sar...

Shreee headache hu raha hy na...

Haan sar dard se fata ja raha hy...

Just wait a moments mein abi ata hoon.

Shreya yeah pi lu better feel kro gi...

She looked at a glass of lime juice and also observing her surrounding, an empty wine glass was placed on the side table and another one full. Daya Sir yeah sub... She mumbled after seeing the room.

Itna kia soch rahi hu lu yeah piyu, better feel kro gi.

She trying to strained her memory from previous night, but her mind was blank and hazy. She was all blank while Daya starring at her.

Do you trust me???

More than myself, but why can't i remember anything.

Haan tu kitna tu mana kia mein ny pr tumhein hi tu wine pini thi, kitna samjaya mein ny ky woh boht rare hy tum habitual nahin hu but tumhein meri sunni kahan thi.

Ap mujy dara rahy hein na??? I know aesa kuch hua nahin...

Ummm aesa tu kuch hua nahin but wesa boht kuch hua hy, he winked and she turned her gaze.

Fresh hu jao phir donon sath mein breakfast krein gy.

Shreya Pov...

I wasn't the type of woman to do one night with any of guy. It actually shocked me the morning of what I had done but I didn't regret it, if something really happen between us then i didn't regret it. Although i never remember any single memory of previous night, but i was satisfied. In Morning I was a little embarrassed and scared, but now everything is fine.

Today she decided to made a chocolate cake. She was preparing the batter for cake when Daya tiptoes behind her and attached his back while rounded his arms on her waist.

He started placing open-mouthed kisses on her back and neck. She moaned in pleasure and he started to exploring her more while roaming his lips on her back.

Daya Sir what are you doing???

I just doing the things which you allow me in previous night. Do you regret that you allowed me to ravish your body???