From the mist to the forest (p2)

F/N POV
Walking through ominous mist has never made me wish I had my visions more. Especially because Olaf's monologging was getting darker by the second.

All of a sudden a powerful gust of wind pushed us all forward. It would have seemed usual if this wind was Zephyr but it was something else.

"What was that?" Kristof said as we were pushed out the other side of the mist. "I have no clue... And we're locked in should have seen that one coming" Elsa said.

Taking a deep breath and I finally noticed the forest around us it was beautiful. "Who would've thought something so gorgeous was here all along" I said starting to walk. "Yeah" Kristof said admiring Anna, who had taken Elsa's hand and was pulling her forward. I simply rolled my eyes my brother was so obvious.

As we all walked further into the gorgeous autumn Woods I felt something become clearer. Like every time I took a breath in my magic was stronger.

I looked over at Elsa wondering if she felt the same thing. She smiled at me and walked closer. " Isn't this wonderful Snowflake?" I asked softly holding her shoulder "Yeah, it really is" we smiled at each other for a moment before pulling away.

As we continued walking I felt something strange almost like a gust of wind. Speaking of a gust of wind "Zephyr you still there?" I asked and he blew through my clothes some thing almost stronger about him. "Good to feel you, now stay close just in case" I said.

Olaf's POV

I hadn't realized I wandered away from the group until I was by myself. " Anna, Elsa, Y/N?" I called but nobody was there to answer.

" Samantha?"

...

"Ha ha ha"

"I don't even know a Samantha"

"Ha ha ha"

As I fell over laughing a massive gust of wind picked me up. "Zephyr?" I asked hoping it was the familiar gust of wind.

No one answered so I continue to walk. Then leaves got dropped on my head "That's normal..."

Elsa's POV
We were all looking for Olaf when all of a sudden a massive gust of wind so large it could be considered a hurricane whisked by carrying Olaf.

It shot towards us picking all of us up except for Y/N who I could not see. " I think I'm going to be sick" Anna said and I agreed.

"I think this is the wind spirit" Olaf says I was surprised. From what I've seen the wind spirit would most likely be Zephyr.

I tried using my magic but it was to no avail everyone else was dropped out of the hurricane except for me. "ELSA!"
I heard someone yell and turn to Y/N balancing and floating in the wind. "Are you alright?" she asked floating over to me.

" I will be" I said "how are you doing this?" she just shrugged "I think it's Zephyr ever since we've come here he's so much stronger" 

She reached her hand out towards me and pulled me to her. "Ok let's figure out a way out of here" she said I nodded.

" I think I can freeze it if you keep me steady" I said and she smiled "Zephyr balance us" she commanded and the wind kept us upright.

I began to freeze the hurricane that formed a bubble around us. Looking up I noticed the ice was forming images. "Who is that-" Y/N said. I was shocked, these people why were they so familiar?

Focusing again I extended my power and the hurricane burst. When we were free Zephyr lowered us to the ground and Anna ran over.

Kristof's POV

What happened was crazy we were just spun around in a hurricane and Elsa defeated it with her powers. Not to mention there were now ice statues surrounding us.

I watched as Anna ran over to Elsa and I noticed a statue of a reindeer. "What are these" I asked and Sven sniffed one. "They look like moments in time" Elsa said. This was incredible memories made of ice. That reminded me of what Olaf was telling us a nights ago.

I walked over to Y/N to see if she was ok, she seemed distracted and lost in thought.

Then she turned to look at the ice sculpture in front of Elsa and her eyes zoned out...

(A/N He he here it is  a little cliffhanger, what is Y/N's vision hope you enjoyed😍)