●❯𝘿𝙀𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉❮●

We were looking at each other, for like 5 minutes already. And in that 5 minutes, I didn't understand why were we looking at each other like that.

I just wanted to concentrate on the class I was having...

Well, that's not true, I don't even know what is this class about.

- Ok hyung, can you just stop staring at me like that. You're scaring me, for real. - I whispered to him, loud enough for the teacher not to hear us.

- Ah... It's just because you're so handsome Riki.

- And you are ridiculous. Just tell me what do you want.

- My mom won't sleep at home tonight, she as work and will just come back home tomorrow. So... I was thinking if maybe you wanted to come wit--

-Yes I will with you. - I interrupted Sunoo, knowing exactly what he would ask - Now let me concentrate again.

- Hmmm I know... Like if you are listening to whatever the teacher is saying.

- If you didn't interrupted me, maybe I would have listened the teacher.

- Come on Ni-Ki, you're being very annoyi--

Someone interrupted Sunoo, once again. And this time, it wasn't me.

- Mr Kim and Mr Nishimura, why the hell were you two talking in the middle of my class.

- It wasn't my fault Miss JiNho... It was Riki's fault. He called me and started talking to me.

-Wha- Sunoo?? - I was shocked when Sunoo just accused me like that - That's no true!

- Detention after this class, for YOU TWO.

- But... I didn't do anyth---

- No, no but's, Mr Nishimura.

- Fuck it...

- What was that. Did you say something?

-No Miss JiNho... Of course not.

I slowly turned my head to Sunoo and gave him a death glare.

- I fucking hate you.

The other just laughed.

•| ⊱At The Detention Time⊰ |•

- Bro... What's your problem.

- What did I do now?

- You don't stop staring at me. You look like a psychopath.

- I already said that I'm staring because you're really handsome boy.

And here we are again, looking at each other for no reason at all. But these time we were alone in a classroom.

- And I already said that you are ridiculous...

- You are boring as fuck. AND YOU SHOULD HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR ME, I'm still older than you.

- You haven't stopped bothering me since we arrived at school this Morning. You were all clingy to me... CAN YOU JUST STOP BEING SUCH A BABY FOR A SECOND?