Subhadra Haran (Part 2)(Teaser)

The melodious tunes were floating in the scenic air of Dwarka, all the people were humming their own songs with the beautiful music that their beloved Prince's breathe was generating from his dearly loved woodwind instrument.

Every evening the whole city drowns in the divine river created by their Kanha's flute. It makes them happy, soothes their soul and calms their nerves.

But today something is different, the people of Dwarka always considered Krishna and his family as their own and their Kanha resides in their hearts, so today when their Lord's music feels different how wouldn't they know.

The olders smiled gently, youngers made a little confused face, children found themselves filled with more enthusiasm. This was different, GOOD different.

And like this all knew they're ready for their Lord's another Leela....

********************************

Shakuni never in his whole life would have thought that he would even hear something like this. What is this suppose to mean. What kind of unfair and sadistic ritual is this.

But one look at the wierd boy and girl standing in front of him, giving him some serious"Argue with us, we dare you" look , he actually reconsidered his decision of not believing them or their preposterous words.

He has to give some serious thoughts to this "Juta Churai" ritual.

*********************************

Mishti and Subhadra's mouth was hung open and their eyes were coming literally out of socket. Their breaths has increased or they have forgotten to breathe, they don't know anymore. The scene in front of them is literally a shock, not just a shock, a huuuge shock.

Standing in front of them, face each other are their husband and future husband, who could easily pass for twin brothers.

"#Judwa 3" was a shreik they heard in background snapping them out of their stupor.

*********************************

Whole part coming in 2 days
Fingers crossed 🤞
Hope some still interested 😅
Its WFH makes me more busy than working from office. After such a looooong time found inspiration to write something. Let's hope it lasts for years now 🤞