Subhdra Haran (Part 2)

Hoping for inline comments 🤗
Enjoy 😁
.
.
.
The melodious tunes were floating in the scenic air of Dwarka, all the people were humming their own songs with the beautiful music that their beloved Prince's breathe was generating from his dearly loved woodwind instrument.

Every evening the whole city drowns in the divine river created by their Kanha's flute. It makes them happy, soothes their soul and calms their nerves.

But today something is different, the people of Dwarka always considered Krishna and his family as their own and their Kanha resides in their hearts, so today when their Lord's music felt different how wouldn't they know.

The olders smiled gently, youngers made a little confused face, children found themselves filled with more enthusiasm. This was different, GOOD different.

And like this all knew they're ready for their Lord's another Leela.
.
.
.
Underneath the tree Kanha was lost in playing the flute, an aura of calmness and divinity surrounded him, his eyes were closed, but the expression of his face looked mischievous. Perfect picture of natkhat murli waala.

He stopped playing flute when heard the footsteps coming towards him. Though his eyes were still closed, he smiled widely knowing precisely who's coming towards him.

Its time for THE TALK.

In one of the corridors of Palace

If Mishti had thought that she had execlled in controlling her temper in front of people whom she doesn't like at all, she has set a new benchmark today.

The way Duryodhan is looking at her with creepy and suspicious eyes, she really wants to use her brown belt on him. And then she sighed thinking

"think practically Mishti, inse ladne jaayegi to ye tujhe ek min mei maar daalenge, he's yoddha and tune aaj tak sirf malnutritioned choro se ladai ki hai"

But when she saw him giving her arrogant looks her thoughts instantly changed

"ek do haddiyan to tod hi Sakti hu mai inki"

She huffed folding her hands on her chest, grabbing Kunti's attention as well.

The talk with Rajmata Kunti didn't go as planned because of course, Duryodhan has to come and ruin the full proof plan of hers.

She had been successful in convincing Kunti to not go in Subhadra's chamber, of course after explaining why she's wearing weird clothes, had weird hairstyle, talks weirdly...in short why she's weird.

She also convinced her to go at the far end of the palace to meet Lord Krishna because he has something IMPORTANT to discuss with her, but then the creep Rajkumar Duryodhan came and started talking to her in middle of the corridor.

She had rolled her eyes hearing his reason, this is nightmare. Why on earth he wanted to talk about RAJKUMAR ARJUN. And when he said he's worried for Arjun, she really wanted to snort out loud.

When she realised that the sound she made grabbed full attention of both person standing in front of her, she gulped and cleared her throat, trying to break the awkwardness.

Kunti looked at her with confused face but Duryodhan was giving her calculative looks.

She frowned and started feeling suspicious about his behaviour and his next sentence confirmed her suspicion.

"Vaise kitna accha hota agar Arjun apna bharamad pura karke yaha aa jaata, apne bhrata ke Vivah mei sammilit hone." said Duryodhan while giving her meaningful look

She raised her brow at this and firmly, made her mind

"Game on Rajkumar Duryodhan"

In one of the Rooms of Palace