ℂ𝕙. 𝟜: 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕥

Previously: "Sanzu No." Mikey picked (Y/n) up, "But-" "No." (Y/n) started giggling from the position she was being carried at. And for the first time, all the members saw Mikey smile. He placed her down, "Did you like that (Y/n)-chin?" She nodded with her infamous closed-eyed smile and brought her arms up again. "Hmmm!" She happily hummed.

They all simultaneously concluded: 'She's an adorable little angel~'

✥ We continue ✥

~Past~

No Pov

Mikey held (Y/n)'s left hand while Draken held her right. All three were walking to Toman's supposed fighting club. "Ne, (Y/n)-chin, do you wanna try my dorayaki? I promise it's good." Mikey smiled as he glanced down at the girl, she looked up at him. "Hm-hm" She shook her head in a 'no' manner. This caused him to slightly pout. Amused, Draken watched the scene unfold.

"Mikey, you know she doesn't like red bean paste." Draken chuckled at his friend. "I know, thought it might just change her mind." He muttered, loud enough for Draken and (Y/n) to hear.

"Mhmm! Hmm hmm!" (Y/n) lets go of Draken's hand much to his dismay and goes to comfort Mikey. "Don't apologize (Y/n)-chin, if you don't like it. You don't like it." He affectionately rubbed her head. "Ya, don't worry (Y/n)-chan, he's not mad at you," Draken reassured her.

(Y/n) sighed in relief. 'I'm glad he wasn't mad at me.' she thought. Draken carefully grabbed her face, "Since we're not near anyone." He unties the ribbon of her muzzle. Revealing her adorable innocent face. "Aww, Ken-chin isn't she gorgeous" Mikey cooed at the flustered girl.

"She is, our perfect girl." (Y/n)'s blush increased, "Thank you Manji-san, Ken-kun." 'They never fail to make me flustered.' (Y/n) thought, she did love the attention though.

"(Y/n)-chan here," he handed her dango. "Dango~!" She happily ate the treat, unlike dorayaki, which was very sweet in her opinion dango was much milder. "What-" Mikey deadpanned at the sight, 'How the frick did he do that!?' he thought.

Draken noticed Mikey's perplexed look on his face and smirked. "I know how to take care of her." Mikey opened his mouth to try and make a counterargument but nothing came out. 'He's right' He thought. Draken felt satisfied with Mikey's reaction, pride filling his chest.

(Y/n) had finished eating her dango and was trotting her way to a trashcan to throw away the stick. But she was pulled back by the emon (Collar) of her kimono, like a kitten being held by the scruff of its neck. "Eh?" She looked back to see it was Draken that was the one doing it.

"(Y/n)-chin, you don't go wandering off without us... remember?" Mikey had slightly looked up at the girl who was still being held by Draken. "B-but I was just throwing away the stick." She protested. "You weren't wearing your muzzle either. Someone could've seen your face." Draken glossed over her statement and finally put her down, tying her muzzle back on. "Perhaps I've spoiled you too much."

(Y/n)'s eyes widened. 'Is he going to take away my dango?!' She panicked in her head. She started sulking, "Now, now, let's not act all sad. We're just looking out for you." Draken reassured her. She just nodded. Afraid that she would stop receiving the lovely treats. "That's my girl."

"You mean our girl?" Mikey gave Draken a subtle warning that he was being a little bit too selfish. Draken scoffed at him. "Yeah."

"Oh would you look at that, we're here." Mikey referenced to the large crowd not that far away from the three. "Hmm mhmm hm mm" (Y/n) hummed out. "No, we never did have a fighting club (Y/n)-chin." She nodded, rubbing her eyes slightly. 'Why am I so tired all of a sudden ' She thought. Mikey picked her up, handing her to Draken. "Our baby is tired, carry her for me yeah?"

Draken did not object. He held (Y/n) by the bottom while her arms enterlocked with each other around his neck. She nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck, the muzzle was slightly in the way but didn't bother them that much. 'Comfy~' She thought.

The two walked forward. "Oi, Kiyomasa, you're scaring the crowd." Draken still somehow managed to look intimidating while holding a sleepy (Y/n) being effortlessly cute. Kiyomasa stopped dead in his tracks, Takemichi stood across from him. Obviously beaten.

"It's (Y/n)!"

"Ahh she's so cute in real life!"

"Marry Me!"

Some boys shouted from the crowd. 'Who's that?' Takemichi thought, "It's the vice commander of the tokyo manji gang, Ken Ruguji, a.k.a Draken! And (Y/n) Kamado, Tomans angel!"

'So that's (Y/n)-chan.' Takemichi thought as he tried taking a closer look. 'And that's Draken.' 

"Ne, ne, ken-chi, (Y/n)-chan all my dorayaki is gone." You bet your ass that 'ken-chin' turned around from the nickname. "Hah? Don't call me by that name Mikey." (Y/n) awoke from the sudden shifts in movement. She peaked her head out, revealing her half-lidded eyes. 'Mikey finished his dorayaki? Good for him.'She thought as she lazily gave him a thumbs up.

"Mhmm hmm" Translation: "Good job."

-Mikey Pov-

She praised me omg she praised me please just make me yours-

-No Pov-

"He can't read the atmosphere of this place at all." "The hell is up with that guy?" Akkun and Makoto commented. Akkun looked as far as he could to try and see (Y/n)'s face. 'She holds a lot of beauty to her. Even it's hidden by a muzzle.' He thought.

"Good Work!"

All the crowd members chanted before bowing down to the three. This caught Takemichi off guard as well as Makoto and Akkun in the upper stands.

Takemichi glanced behind him, 'No way...this guy is?!' he thought.

"Good work. President!" Mikey walked forward in front of the two.

Tokyo Gang President, Manjiro Sano

"It's the unrivaled "Mikey", the leader is of Toman." Akkun trembled? I think...

'This guy is...he's the leader of the Tokyo Manji Gang, Sano Manjiro??!' Takemichi erratically thought.

'Oh no!' "Hmm mhmm!" (Y/n) hummed in a frantic matter, shaking her out of Drakens arms. "Hey what's wrong?" He put her back on her feet, she pointed to the beaten-up blonde boy. "Ah, go ahead, I'm sure Mikey will allow you to." And off she went.

"Mi...Mi...Sano-Kun, I'm with the third special attack unit. I'm Akaishi!"

The silence was all that came out of Mikey. (Y/n) was passing by and stopped in front of Akaishi. She just stared into his soul with her judging look. (Y/n) didn't even 'talk' to him. "Go on (Y/n), and you." Draken ushered her forward. "You're in the way, Mikey doesn't talk to guys he's ain't interested in. And you just rejected by (Y/n)."

"Oh...I-I'm sorry"

(Y/n) made her way towards the boy. "Hmm mhmm!" (Y/n) patted his head, she was asking him if he was alright. But Takemichi isn't a founding member of Toman so he doesn't understand the '(Y/n) humming language'.

Meanwhile, Mikey came to face with Kiyomasa. "Good work-" Draken kicked in his stomach. "Kiyomasa when did you become so important?"

[eeeeeee ok so small timeskip]

"Umm, I'm afraid I don't understand." Takemichi was trying to communicate with the cute girl. "She just concerned about you." Mikey came up behind her. "What's your name?" Mikey leaned a bit closer. Takemichi fell backward. "H-Hanagaki Takemichi"

"Hmm hmm hmm" (Y/n) hummed out his name. Mikey just smiled at her before glancing back at him. "I see so Takemitchy." "Huh?" "That's what Mikey said, so that's what it is, right Takemmitchy?" Draken also responded. 

'Huuuhhhhh?!' He screamed in his head. Then Mikey grabbed the back of Takemichi's head, "Are you really in middle school?"

"Takemitchy, from today onward, you're my bitch! Ok? <3"

"Huh!?"