1

I hate mainly everything. School, my mom, low rise jeans, basic white pick me girls and a lot more but what do I hate most of all? Moving.

I'm from Palm Springs, California, in the US (the keyword there: US) but now im fucking in Bognier Regis in the fucking UK because my mom had to move for a stupid job offering, I had a few good friends that I kept close but I guess ill just leave the memorys of them in the US and try and make new ones here. It shouldnt be too hard seeing as this city is as small as a fucking sewing needle compared to Palm Springs, hey atleast it has a beach really close to where live. Currently im helping my mom move boxes into the house, well my boxes into my room because i wanna setup as fast as fucking possible. 

"Look Kirsten, I know you hate it here but I really just needed a job after your father died" I just rolled my eyes and continued taking the box in my hands up the stairs. I put it into a rather medium sized room and look at all the big brown boxes lying on the floor. "KI GET DOWN HERE THE NEIGHBORS WANNA SAY HELLO!" fuck I forgot neighbors exist. I walk downstairs to see a family with two parents and three kids. Two of them are girls, one looks to be about the oldest and the other looks to be about 13. I then look to see a guy around my height and my age. "hi! I'm Toby!" The guy says energetically and happy "hey, I'm Kirsten" I quitely say "Do you want help with setting up? Thats what my mum sent me here to do really" "sure i guess?"

Turns out for being quite short and weak looking this bitch is strong as fuck. He moved my bed all by himself which I could never do because that bitch is heavy. We soon got most of the things setup in my room and during that time we just asked eachother questions such as our favorite food and color and what kinda music we like, we both like the Wallows so thats fun. "Alright I should probably go, it was nice meeting you Kirsten!" "call me Ki, it sounds better" "Alright then Ki, nice meeting you" he then opened the door and left. I lay down in my bed and scroll through Instagram until I fall asleep.