All new life

The sunrays hit Hyesoo's face. She realised no one came to wake her up.

"Shit it's already 11:00!." She stood up fixing her hair.

Quickly brushing her teeth, she took a bath and wore the same dress she had on yesterday, because she had no options. She peeped through the door, finding no one, she took a step out of the room.

The dining table had a small sticky note on it which said.

Good morning
I'm going to office, don't skip breakfast. You're still weak. Also forgive me for what happened yesterday.
Yuta~

"They're so considerate."

"Boo"  Shotaro tried to scare her from behind.

"Shotaro, you didn't go school?."

"No you will be home alone what if you need something, also you will be bored. So I took a day off." He said pulling the chair beside her.

"But you shouldn't be doing this! What about your dance class?."

"It's okay noona just one day,also hyung agreed to it."

•••••••

"Did you find her?."

"Still got no traces."

"Did something dreadful happen again? It can't."

"Think positive."

"I want to know what caused her doing that? If I let go this time, it will be a secret forever."

"You will get your answers soon buddy,just don't give up on hopes and do as I say."

••••••

Hyesoo looked around exploring their house. It wasn't really big but a comfortable enough for people to live in. The living room was decorated sophisticatedly.The kitchen area was quite big and had large cabinets.

When she took few steps she found small bonsai plants, besides them. They also had kept large areca plants and few flowers which were on verge to dry up.

Hyesoo went to the sink and filled a jug of water and watered those plants who showed drying signs.

"I wonder who am I?. And why did I end up such miserable." Millions of thoughts flushed her mind.

A thud sound made her run towards the room.It was shotaro. He dropped the frying pan.

Hyesoo ran towards him to check out if he's hurt.

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt?." She said scanning his legs.

"I'm fine noona don't worry."

"What were you doing here? Are you hungry?."

"I was just passing by and the handle collided by my hand and got dropped." He said letting out small chuckle.

Hyesoo grabbed his hand. "Show me did you get hurt?."

"I'm fine."

Shotaro's phone rang. Hyesoo gestured him to answer it.

"Okay I will be there soon." He said hanging up.

"Who was it?."

"Hyung forgot his important files, today he has a meeting."

"Noona I will handover these files to him, are you coming?".

"These files are important, you need to deliver them soon.If I go with you,we'll reach late."

"It's okay we'll reach on time."

"It's getting late go Shotaro,he might be waiting."

"Okay noona, I will be back soon." He said putting on his overcoat.

Hyesoo always had a feeling that she is bothering them. But as she promised yuta, she can't just leave without informing them. So to eradicate these thoughts she started tidying up their rooms.

Living room was already cleaned so she went upstairs. One room was storage room while the other was yuta's bedroom. She decided to clean the store room first.

She entered Yuta's room.

His room's wall were painted blue and grey. A strong cologne welcomed her soon as she entered his room. Looking around she found a large poster hung above his bed which had his picture. He looked ethereal in that. Slightly to the left there stood the night stand which had his clothes hung on it messily. To the right there stood a studying desk having a laptop and many files kept on the table. Probably he did his office work on that. Everything in the room fascinated her.

"Let's do it before he comes home." She said and pushed herself.

Cleaning up all the dirt from every corners of Yuta and Shotaro's room she felt asleep on the couch of the living room.

"Looks like noona is tired, I won't disturb you." Shotaro went to his room.

Time skip

"Such an exhausting day!!." Yuta entered throwing his shoes to the corner.
Loosening his tie and unbuttoning one of the buttons of his shirt, he threw himself on the couch.

His eyes went to hyesoo who quitely lay on the couch. He leaned and found her sound asleep.

He scanned her facial features for the first time. "Kawaii." He said.

Hyesoo woke up after hearing that word. Finding him standing infront of her, she was clueless and shocked.

"Had a good sleep?." He smiled.

She scratched her head and looked at the wall clock.
"Oh shit, it's 7:30. How can I sleep so much."

"You should take enough rest." Yuta said running hands through his hair.

"Noona! Who gave you permission to do this?." Shotaro came running.

"Did I do something wrong?." She thought.

"What happened?." Yuta asked the younger.

"Noona cleaned the whole house including our rooms."

Yuta looked at Hyesoo. She looked down starring the floor.

"You are still weak, it was not really needed, you should rest enough noona." Shotaro said.

"I was bored and I don't want to be burden on you both so I did it."

"Who said you are burden on us? You are my friend and shotaro's sister." Yuta looked at her.

"Don't do it from next time."

"Let's not talk about this, you just reached home, would you like to have coffee?." She changed the topic.

"No, I'm hungry let's eat."

"Hyung I will help."

"We aren't cooking today." He said keeping a plastic bag on the table.

"Sushi!!." Shotaro cooed.

Didn't expect to write it this quick! But anyways here's an update.