His jealous side

Sohee somehow managed to divert him from the topic but she knew he would bring that whenever they're alone.

"Yuta and you were classmates and you never told me about it."

"You never asked me."

"How would I know that Taeyong?."

"Look, your phone's ringing. Your girlfriend might be worrying."

"Hello, Anna. I'll be there in sometime. Bye." He hung up.

"So why did you want to know about us being classmates?."

"I'm just curious."

"Because he's your boyfriend? Right."

"The heck Taeyong. Both of you were fighting when I passed out that day and I heard it all, he said you were a playboy and you said he was a bully. I was just curious to know your past selves."

"And I don't have a boyfriend but you surely have a girlfriend. She must be waiting. Go home."

"See? I told you, you're chasing me out."

"It's 11:00 pm I think Mr CEO should go and have a good sleep."

He simply grabbed his keys and walked out.

"Oh god. When did he start to behave like this? Is he jealous or something? But that's not him because he never was."

<>
Sohee walked her way to office. On her way she found cake shop. She remembers that Taeyong said he loves eating sweet stuffs.

"I need to rush before someone sees me, or else Yuta and others might feel bad that I didn't bought them anything." She ran towards the lift.

Sohee came inside his cabin gasping air.

"Kang Sohee, are you alright?." Taeyong worries.

"I'm all good sir." She walks inside.

"Did someone chase you or something?."

"Nothing like that."

She awkwardly walks over, thinking how to keep the pastry on his table.

"What is that?." He questions.

"Ahh this. This is for you." She smiles and hands him over the pastry.

"Black currant pastry. How did you knew I was craving for sweet?."

"How will I know? I was just passing by and I found this cake shop so I thought to buy it for you."

"Just for me?."

"You didn't buy for yourself? Let's share it come here."

"No sir. That's for you."

"Thank you Kang So I'll eat it now itself."

"Don't smile like that. Don't be good to me, it will be hard to let it go."

"Wanna eat it?".

"No."

The door knob turns open revealing Anna.

"Baby..."

"You eating something? Share with me." She opens her mouth.

"This is specially for me. I'm not sharing."

She looks at Sohee who was minding her own business.

"Ms Kim. So sorry I couldn't see you. How are you doing?."

"This girl and her habit of sugarcoating to make herself look good infront of others!."

"I'm good Ms Anna how are you?."

"Did you buy pastry for my boyfriend?." Her tone changed as she lifted her eyebrows.

"Yes she did. I asked her to." Taeyong interrupts.

"You know I love eating sweet stuffs. I was craving for one and told her to buy one for me." He continued.

"Great then."

"Baby we're going shopping today. Remember? I will pick you up by my car at 8 sharp."

"Bye. Muah." She kissed his cheeks.

"She takes care of you." Sohee uttered as soon as Anna left.

"You're so curious."

"Of course I am. I was not here for three years. I have seen many things changed."

"Why don't you tell me about why you suddenly left me that day? I'm curious too. You should be answerable for it."

"Don't worry sir. I will, once the right time comes."

"I hope the right time comes before I die."

"Don't say that. I will let you know."

She sighs and walks out of his cabin to find peace.

Anna grabs Sohee's hand and drags her to conference hall.

"What are you doing Ms Anna? It hurts please let go my hand." Sohee protested.

"Quit playing your nasty game bitch. I know it very well that you've regained your memory. I'm warning you. Dare go close to Taeyong."

"Do you think I will let it slide so easily? You stole my Taeyong once, I won't let it happen again."

"Stole?. Did you forget it were you who told me to play on your behalf. If someone is fallen down in his eyes then it's me. My image is ruined. I never planned to snatch him away."

Anna grabs her hair and pulls her towards her side.

"Whatever I have demanded I have achieved it, with force and power. So you better know you place."

"I won't think twice to kill you unworthy dirty insect."

"You were lucky but this time I will make sure you will reach hell." Anna walked out.

Sohee didn't utter a single word, tears kept falling down her cheeks like raindrops. She blamed herself.

"I myself am the cause of all this pain I'm suffering now."