Chapter 2

I wake up to see a beautiful woman holding me. 

Ah. My new parent? She looked thin and frail. Skin so pale you can see her veins. Amethyst purple eyes misty, filled with emotions. Soft white hair that reached her shoulders. Hm..I guess you could call her a beauty.

But I am sure about one thing.

She's about to die any minute.

Or, what I should say is, she should be dead right now. Perhaps, she's only alive right now for her strong will to stay? Foolish woman. There's no point of trying to stay alive. In the end, no matter how much you do death will come for you.

And I, personally embraced death. But for some foolish reason i'm alive as a..a..baby?

Hm..interesting. Ah..I don't have to worry, I can kill my self any time.

"Please, take care of him Anna." she said in a soft voice holding me out to another person? Huh. Didn't see her. She's wearing a maid dress? I should know...Through my personal circumstances. The maid was crying. As she talked her voice was cracking, "Oh mistress, I shall pledge to take care of him." she said as she took me away from that woman's arms.

With that, I see the woman finally crying as life goes away from her eyes.

The maid looks down to me. "Your name is Malcolm. Malcolm Fade. Your mother wanted to name you that." Sigh, if I were an ordinary baby then I wouldn't have understood at all. But then again, she's obviously not speaking English, Korean, or any other language I know. Again. I should know with my.. personal circumstances.

"But your mother wasn't able to live long enough to say it" she continued, her voice starting to crack again. "Look, that's your mother." she said as she held me out to the woman..hm..what should I call her? Different woman have different preferences, my lady? Your majesty? or something more grand? Eh, she's dead anyway. I'll call her...Lady Violet.

Bye bye Lady Violet.

Have a nice death.

A/N: Uh..Idk if I should put a picture of the mother..but I already have the pic of her..so this is her.

so this is her