Part Three

So after to listening to Steve Harvey this morning started talking bout my brother.
When he said you could have whatever you wanted I knew that he was on point.
Stepped outside the sun shining from the sky b

eaming down on me as I cried.

Before I got to the corner was a empty Henny bottle that moment I felt him on me and I knew then its all I wanted.

...
You come to me every time that Im in need. Some times a little hope, sometimes a little courage.
When days are dark and I cant find the light. You always find a way to me he always sends you right on time.
I carry you close to my heart damn near every day. Even when my neck itch and gets irritated.
Your memory stays alive and strong through me. Ill never let your name die or your death be in vein.
When I tell people we've talked, they look at me like Im crazy. If your quite enough you'll hear his voice, if you look closely you'll see him.
When your soul was stolen from us, I knew your spirit lived! I knew from that day forward you'd always be here!
Making you proud is what motivates me. Being true to myself is what keeps me going. Doing the right thing isn't always easy but has to be done.
I have to make away for my children and for those who come after them. Having generational wealth is real success.
Making a way for those out there like you and us. Not afraid to be themselves free from bondage. Not impressed by the way you dress. The chains you wear or whips you endure.
They say the good die young, and I know its true. Im still alive but my soul died with you.
We going change the world forever for boys and girls who look like we do! Show them there's no need to be afraid when the Lord comes for you when you die you gain everlasting life with the great ones who came before you!