Part 5: Starting out

-Kiriya: "Well if you all allow us we will say the 10 ranks now, later we will explain everything else." Kiriya and Kanata: "The ten Demon Slayer ranks are Kinoe, Kinoto, Hinoe, Hinoto, Tsuchinoe, Tsuchinoto, Kanoe, Kanoto, Mizunoe, Mizunoto. You all are currently at Mizunoto, the lowest rank"
"You will also be getting your own Kasugai crow who will asign missions to you all once you get your katanas. Speaking of which, you must all choose the material that will be used to make your katanas, and then depending on the ore, it will take 10 to 15 days to complete" They all came up close to the table where the ores are displayed, none of the slayers knew which to choose but Nezuko, upon closer inspection chose one first.
Nezuko's pov: After we all choose we were send home with our kasugai crows and told that out katana should arrive between 10 to 15 days. As I was going back to Mount Sagiri I felt light headed, I had treated my injuries but I had foughg quite alot... even so, I couldn't take any information from the demons for my brother's cure. I was also probably going to get a scar in one arm from one of my fights but atleast I was safe, for now that is!
(In the Demon slayer Headquarters)
Kagaya Ubayashiki: "..." "I see. 5 managed to survive, the number of my children has increased yet again"
(Time skip, and back with Nezuko) Nezuko's pov still: I arrived sort of crawling due to the pain I felt but all my worries were gone when I saw Tanjiro waiting patiently for me. I ran as fast as I could and hugged Tanjiro, my eyes started watering with releif. Tanjiro was always that type of person that could calm you and make you feel at home with just one hug, Urokodaki came as soon as he saw me and hugged me and my brother tightly with some tears falling off at the side of his mask. After a while he asked me all about my trip and I told him every single detail about the demons I fought and even that Hand demon, when he heard that I defeated 'it', he calmed down as if all the pressure in the world had been taken off his shoulders. Urokodaki: "Nezuko, your brother Tanjiro is a unique case, you know that right?" "He was able to break the Kibutsuji curse and now heals off of the sun, If Kibutsuji Muzan finds out about him you might be hunted by very powerfull demons." "I advise you to use this bamboo box to hide him, there is enough gap to let sunlight get him but also makes him hard to view from the outside" Nezuko: "Thank you very much Urokodaki-sama!" Narrator: just as they were speaking they hear a knock in the door so Nezuko stands up and sees a man with a weird mask, Haganezuka: "Good afternoon, I am here to deliver Kamado Nezuko's katana" Nezuko: "Yes that would be me sir!" The man pulled his hat up and 'inspected' Nezuko, Haganezuka: "You do seem quite young, your eyes are pink-ish huh, the chances of you getting a red nichirin are low..." " either way here we have a nichirin katana also known as a color-changing katana" "depending on the color you get there are set characteristics for each" Nezuko asked some questions and gets some answer, but then the man rushed her to weild the katana and see the color. Nezuko's pov: It was a little unbelivable at first but I grabbed it and it turned a full pitched black with some pink stripes at the tip, it was honestly beautiful. A wodden handle with a flower brass fitting colored pink matching the color of the blade. After the man whos name I belive was Haganezuka as I heard Urokodaki-san call him that left, I put on my slayer uniform, Urokodaki patted my shoulder and after a hug send me on my way to my first mission which I was told by the Kasugai crow, was near the south west.
I was heading towards my destination when my crow told me that we were almost there, that calmed me as I was getting tired of carrying Tanjiro all day but I guess he somehow read my mind and came out with me.
(Time skip there already there, btw this is a diffrent mission than the one in the show)
We arrived to a nice traditional village that had lost children every night, several family's were hurting, some people had moved to diffrent cities. I felt their sorrow, I now knew what it was like to lose a family member... I waited patiently to night time, trying not to drag attencion to my self and during midnight I saw a--

(Authors note: ik im evil for cutting off right there but anyways I wanna know what yall the readers think so far of the story?)