Twilight Town: Sora's awakening

Donald: Sora!

Goofy: Sora? Wake up!

Sora awoke when he heard his friends calling for him. As the machine started to open, it revealed Donald and Goofy who were standing outside, waiting for him. He yawned loudly only to hear them laughing, causing him to stop with a huff. He jumped out from the flower like pod to his friends but stumbled a bit, until his legs wake up and put an arm on each of them to hold stady until he was able to stand on his own.

Sora: Donald, Goofy!

The three of them laughed, happy to be reunited again. Jiminy appeared then from Sora's hood and landed on his shoulder.

Jiminy: *yawn* That was a nap. *jumps down*

Sora: You mean, we were asleep?

Jiminy: I guess we musta been, or I don't think we'd be so drowsy...

Goofy: When do ya think we went to sleep?

The three of them crossed their arms in thoughts.

Sora: Let's see... we defeated Ansem... Restored peace to the world... found Kairi... Oh yeah, and then we went to look for Riku. I think that's right so far.

Donald: Then what?

Goofy: What does your journal say, Jiminy?

Jiminy: *looks into his journal* Gee, there's only one sentence... "Thank Naminé". Hmm... I wonder who that is.

They shrugged.

Donald: *grumbles* Some journal that is.

Jiminy: *looks sheepish* Well, what do ya say we find out where we are?

Goofy: *realizes something*  Wait, isn't someone missing? Shouldn't we be five?

Sora: Oh yeah, Byleth! Wasn't she with you? *Donald and Goofy shake their heads* Maybe if we'll find her, we get some answers.

The three nodded, Jiminy returned into Sora's hood and they left the room. They passed the room with the smaller shaped pods and into the room where had been a battle a short time ago. They noticed a familiar looking teal haired girl with now open hair, sitting on the ground and tossed a tennis all at the wall so it jumped back to her and catched it. She saw then the three and stood up, throwing the ball away. The trio recognized her.

Byleth: Hello Sora, Donald, Goofy.

Sora/Donald/Goofy: Byleth!

The three rushed at her and hugged her. From the force, she beneath lost her footing but managed to keep the balance instead falling on the ground. 

Sora: It's so good to see you. Do you know where we are and how long we slept?

Sothis: *teasing* Well, do you have a good excuse? You know you can't tell him what you've learned in this one year.

Byleth: No, I don't... I was sleeping until yesterday and got new clothes since I've grown out of them.

Sothis: Oh please, as if he--

Sora: *puts his hands behind his head with a grin* Oh, well that explains why look so different. Suits you.

Sothis: ... Nevermind. You're lucky that he's naive.

Sora: Okay, let's go! We could look around, and maybe Riku and the king are around.

Donald: That's right...

Goofy: We need to find them and bring them home!

The three moved forward to the forest but Byleth still stood there, watching Sora.