Chapter 12

Trigger warning luvs.

Jaydens flashbacks

Jayden life always haven't been easy

"Get the fucking notes right or you'll be playing all night dumbass."

His parents loved him.

"Fucking do it right!"

That's what the media thought..

"If you mess this up for us i swear to god you wont be eating for a day."

Unfair? Pftt. No. Jayden was just being disciplined nicely.

Right?

At least thats what his parents thought, was it their trauma that they were dumping on a child so young?

Don't make me laugh..

They don't believe in trauma its fake.

Jayden remember this memory, being eight years old.

"Mother I've finished practicing piano like Father told me to, may i go eat now?"

Mailania hummed pleasantly patting the curly boys cheek.

"What about football, son? You know I want you t-"

"Mailania! Stop trying to get Jayden in football dammit! He's going to be a pianist, women!"

"Jayden go study. Mama and daddy are going to have a nice talk."

Jayden only shrugged not really caring happy to finally be set free to 'study'

But thats when all hell broke loose. The two were fighting and he heard glass breaking and slamming.

"He's not going to be a fucking pianist demetry!"

Mailania grumbled snatching a vase about to throw it at the mans head only for him to dodge it and slap the woman.

The impact of the hit was so strong it made her fall back onto her knees

And Jayden saw it all.

The way his Father hit his Mother repeatedly, until her breathing was so raspy.

That day everything changed.

For the worse.

His Father was so strict about piano lessons he had to practice for hours with no break making it bruise his fingers making them numb and ache, making him gain something so painful. Carpal tunnel.

Playing piano messed up his mental state so bad he'd have hallucinations of piano keys playing back to back in weird ugly shapes in the most horrid pattern ever.

The man would hit him with a conductor Baton on his wrist every time he messed up a key or the flow was too fast or a little to slow or if his face wasn't 'professional' enough.

And his mom, Mailania. She was the worst. Even though she stayed quiet and avoided Demetry with his abusive habits, she would 'punish' Jayden making him watch porn at a young age telling him to man up and every time the child would close his eyes in fear she would turn the volume up louder and louder.

Jayden would scream and cry out while covering his ears to not hear the women on the screen mewls.

"Look at it you fucked up child! I know you see hallucinations. I know you're brain is fucked up! You're just like your dad. He made me this way... thats why when we escape him you'll only belong to me! And only me my child."

She was going insane, yet.. she was already
insane

Mailania Simmons was diagnosed with a horrible bipolar disorder.

Me to Jayden at the moment.

Anyways

HELLOOO LUVLIESSS I just wanted to explain a few things! Ik Jaydens mom seemed sooo sooo nice in the beginning of the book but she's actually a devil seed with a bipolar disorder that cause her to do some fucked up things. I hate her hope she croaks hj/ nahhhh srs/