Lovely || K. Shinobu

Requested by:

@Shicmu9n

First person pov
————————🦋—————————

"Hello miss Shinobu!~" I smiled, god my nose hurts, my whole body aches.

"Oh! [Name]-..." It went silent for a bit, then she spoke. "What did you do?"

"The kid with the boar mask wanted to fight and wouldn't leave me alone." I explained.

"... why am I with you again?" She asked

"Cause you love me! And I'm irresistible!" I joked, she laughed and walk me over to the bed.

Getting the medicine and wraps from the cupboard, she set them down on the bed side table.

She hummed a song as wiped the bit of blood from my nose and wrapped my arm.

"Why are you starring at me like that?"

"Cause you so lovely.." I answered, giving her a smile.

"Always so straight forward."

"You're like that to, y'know?"

I smile as she finished the last bandage.

"Y'know, I won right?" I went to move but immediately stopped as a shooting pain went through my arm.

"Try not to move so much, will you?" Shinobu advised. "Now get some rest. It'll help."

"Hm.. thank you, Shinobu" I laid down, closing my eyes. Smile not leaving my face "love you."

"You're welcome. Goodnight [Name], Love you too." I felt her pat my head and give me a kiss on the head, before a drifted to sleep.

——————————————————
I hope this was ok !☺️ and not too short -