First catch!

After my encounter with our old "friend" and my dad, I slept surprisingly easily for the first time in forever. I wasn't worried about my dad  or my mom, nor was I worried about what lie ahead. I was actually excited to meet new friends and catch Pokémon.

~Timeskip to the next morning~

I woke up and finished packing my bag that had my pokedex, pokeballs and squirtle, and now it has some spare clothes, my water bottle and other things. I'm really happy, today is the day I leave the house and enter the wild! After finishing packing up I walk downstairs only to be met with my mother and father at the table.

"So were you planning on leaving without saying goodbye?" My father says.

"Oh yeah bye mom! Love you! I'll call when I get into town!" I yell as I leave the door beginning my Pokémon journey. As soon as I left the house I ran straight for Izuku's house so we could leave together. On the way I walked through the forest path to take a shortcut and saw plenty of wild Pokémon like caterpie and beedrill. By the time I got there Izuku was just leaving his house. We greeted each other and started walking down route 21 because according to my pokedex you can find all different types of cool Pokémon that are good for battle there.

I: "Hey Y/n?"

YN: "Hm? What's up?"

I: "What kind of Pokémon can be found here? I really want to catch a poison type."

YN: "There are a few different types here, it says that there's tentacruel, rattata, pidgey, and a lot of others so you'll probably find one."
And as if by utter coincidence a tentacool jumped out of the water ready to attack. I stood there too stunned to move for a second but before I could call for squirtle, Izu told me he wanted this tentacool. I stood back so he could battle it himself.
"Bulbasaur use vine whip and tie tentacool up!" Izu commanded bulbasaur and it happily obeyed. But to no avail tentacool jumped up to dodge the attack and countered with supersonic (it confuses the target). With that bulbasaur couldn't understand anything so when izu told him to use razor leaf it ended up attacking itself along with the tentacool so the damage was split between the two.

"Bulbasaur!" Izu ran for the damaged Pokémon to check if it was okay. Thankfully it was, and that razor leaf actually removed the effects of supersonic so bulbasaur could continue the fight.

"Alright bulbasaur use leech seed!"
"Saur!"

And with this final attack tentacool's energy was sucked out of it and used to heal bulbasaur. After the attack tentacool collapsed and izu threw a PokeBall to catch it and it actually stayed inside!

"That was amazing izu! You actually caught it!" I couldn't help but congratulate him on catching Tentacool because I heard they were pretty hard to catch because of that supersonic.

"Hehe thanks YN..."

"Bulbasaur's pretty hurt, we should head over to the Pokemon center on cinnabar Island.." I recommend to my friend with the hurt Pokémon. "We might meet new trainers there too!"

"Yeah... Sure let's go!" He agrees and we continue on our way to cinnabar Island.

~meanwhile with the bakusquad in bakugo's pov~ ( He's with Kirishima, Kaminari, And Mina)

Me and my group of idiots are walking down route 21 so we could go to cinnabar Island because that's where the closest Pokémon center is. The reason I need a Pokémon center is because I got into a battle with a pidgey, I won of course but charmander got hit pretty bad so we're going to a center to get him healed. Too bad I'm moving with this group of idiots, they're really slowing me down.

"Hey bakugo! Wait up!" Dunce face yelled out even though he's right behind me. You see a few of my "friends" or so they call themselves payed to have special Pokémon as their starter and dunce face payed for a pichu (Pikachu's first form).