Making moves

~Early the next morning~

I wake up with a yawn ready to start the day and ready to catch Pokémon. I stand up, grab my clothes out my bag and get dressed. Soon enough it's time to get izu out his room. As I'm on my way over I see he's at the door.

"What a shocker! The king of can't get out of bed, Izuku Midoriya, is out of bed!" I couldn't help but tease. I mean it takes me at least 30 minutes to get him up and out of bed so you can imagine how I feel. I also noticed Kaminari and Mina and it would be rude not to speak so I give them a quick hello and we get ready to leave until.....

"Oi! IDIOTS!" I was hoping we could leave before he noticed but oh well.

"Why hello Thotsuki" I managed to snicker out. I am now shaking in my orange boots.

"THE FUCK YOU CALL ME !? ILL KILL YOU!!" He was about to keep screaming until Nurse Joy came and grabbed him by the ear. "You can't keep yelling like that young man! You'll wake the other people"

Surprisingly he shut up and me and izu were already out of there before we were murdered. We decided to turn back around through Pallet town and into Viridian city, while you may not get any good Pokémon on route 1 (connecting Pallet town with Viridian city) it's good I might get to see my mom at least one more time before really starting. But to get on route 1 we have to travel back through route 21 (connecting Pallet town and Cinnabar Island) and there you may get good Pokémon like when Izu got Tentacool.

~After crossing the sea~
"Ahh~ it's good to be back.. even though I've only been gone for 2 days" I sigh out happy to be back in my tiny hometown.

"I know right? But still no pit stops, if we hurry we can get to the route 1 Pokémon center before sundown." Izu says and I agree as we begin walking down to the next town.

On our way we heard someone call out our names..weird-

"YN! MIDORIYA! OVER HERE!" I immediately recognize the voice as none other than Mina Ashido. The question is why are they so insistent on being around us? We've said before we don't want to go with them.

"Oh hi Mina! Fancy seeing you here" I force out with an annoyed smile.

"Yeah totally I just wanted to see if we can walk together? I see you're going to the Pokemon center.." As soon as she says that the boys catch up and immediately start blushing at I assume my outfit. Why? Idk it's just shorts and a crop top. But I shake it off as puberty hitting the boys. We just sit there staring at each other until izu finally speaks up.

"Why don't we have a battle? 2v2"
"Seems like a good idea to me huh bakugo?" Kirishima replies to Midoriya.

I sink into my thoughts until suddenly blurting out accidentally interrupting Kirishima
"I-I can't do the battle!"

"Well why not? You have Pokémon-" Kaminari tried to speak until being interrupted by me again

"I have A Pokémon-" I replied putting extra emphasis on the A. If my one Pokémon loses I lose the battle obviously but I also have to give something up as a penalty for losing. I have pretty much nothing.

"I mean we can make a rule so only one Pokémon can be used. In order to have a battle both parties have to agree on terms. So if we make that a term will you battle?" Katsuki says surprisingly calmly...im scared

"I guess that'll be alright if that's the case"

"Cool! So me and Kirishima vs Midoriya and Yn!" Kaminari said clearly excited for the battle.

~10 minutes later in battle field outside the Pokemon center~

"Alright the battle is about to begin! Kaminari and Kirishima vs Yn and Midoriya!"

We went over to our side of the arena and got our Pokémon ready to fight.. I don't want to but it's good practice I guess..

Kirishima had a geodude which I'm gonna guess he paid for as a starter Pokémon and Kaminari had his pichu. I have an advantage against geodude since he's a rock type but I'm also at a disadvantage because squirtle is weak against electric types.

Imma lose this ;-; I can only hope that they don't know that-

"And battle begin!" Just as she said that Kirishima told his geodude to attack Midoriya's bulbasaur with rock throw to which bulbasaur easily dodged and used vine whip to grab geodude and slam him to the ground. Then while that was happening squirtle was trying to avoid pichu to go help bulbasaur, right when squirtle got away pichu used a move called spark (The user throws an electrically charged tackle at the target, may paralyze the foe) and barley hit squirtle but since squirtle is weak to electricity it still hurt him. Squirtle used bubble to slow down pichu and get some type of damage in. Bulbasaur noticed squirtle struggling and ran to help. They switched spots and squirtle used water gun on geodude which was his final hit and he fainted.

So one down one to go, it's 2 on 1 but one is weak against to other. Pichu's attacks don't really affect bulbasaur so we might win. I told squirtle to use bubble again since it has a chance to slow down the enemy and that it did. Then bulbasaur grabs pichu with vine whip, then used sleep powder to put pichu to sleep and placed it down gently.

" Geodude and Pichu are knocked out! Bulbasaur and Squirtle win!" Mina said with a smile just to add salt to the wound.

"Well dang, that was fun though! Good battle" Kaminari said with a slight blush dusted across his face as he picked up pichu to take him to nurse Joy.

"You do know pichu would have been able to beat squirtle easily right? Most water types are weak against electric types." I try to talk to Kaminari when izu told me I should go to see Nurse Joy too then I look back down to squirtle on the floor. But something is strange...

He's glowing??? I look again then realize. "He's evolving! This is amazing!!" I'm very excited. This isn't my first time seeing evolution but it's my first time actually evolving a Pokémon so obviously I'm excited!

Thotsuki Bakuhoe is very pissed at the fact my squirtle evolved before his charmander. Kaminari and Kirishima are watching with an amazed look on their faces. Mina and Midoriya   look like they are happy for me... but he's still hurt- so when he's done I grab him and run him to Nurse Joy.

~After everyone healed up and ate they went to their temporary room~

Well I had an eventful day. But tomorrow will be better, I'll try and catch some more Pokémon tomorrow, there are a bunch of mini caves so I'll be able to catch a ghost type or maybe a dark type who knows..