Chapter 304: It is You!

"Yes, your daughter and son-in-law can really do it, making me pay seven hundred thousand dollars, and now Fan Deng and I are divorced, it's all because of what they did!" Cousin Xue Yu Ning shouted brutally, "Are you guys satisfied now? I really didn't expect you guys to be this kind of people!"

"What, away from divorce?" Xue Yu Ning's mother was dumbfounded and hurriedly asked, "Xiao Ya, you must be joking with your aunt, right? You can't joke about this!"

Cousin Xue Yuning sneered, "A joke? Don't pretend to be a good person with me, do you really think I don't know what's in your mind?"

As she spoke, Xue Yuning's cousin pushed Xue Yuning's mother aside, not caring that she had almost pushed her own aunt over, and walked straight away.

At this moment, Xue Yuning's mother was obviously even more bewildered.

How did they get divorced? How could they have lost 700,000 yuan? What exactly had Xue Yu Ning and Jiang Hao done to them?

"Yu Ning, isn't it too much for you guys to do this?" Xue Yuning's mother muttered in her heart with no sense of purpose.

Just then, she happened to see Fan Deng also walking out from inside, and she hurriedly greeted her again.

"Fan Deng ah, what the hell is going on? What's wrong with your Xiaoya?" Xue Yu Ning's mother asked with a concerned look on her face.

Fan Deng stopped in his tracks, twisted his head to look at Xue Yuning's mother and said in a cold voice, "Get out of my way!"

After he finished speaking, Fan Deng pushed Xue Yuning's mother down again and strode towards the outside of the hotel.

Xue Yuning's mother fell to the ground with a miserable cry and a painful fall.

But immediately afterwards she heard Wang Li's miserable cries from not far away inside.

Xue Yu Ning's mother thought that something had happened to her sister-in-law and rushed over to the direction of the sound.

When she reached the front, she saw the room full of wreckage and Wang Li sitting on the floor, wailing.

"Sister-in-law? What's wrong with you, get up, what's going on here?" Xue Yu Ning's mother asked with concern.

The moment Wang Li saw Xue Yu Ning's mother, all the things that had happened before came flooding back to her as if they were going over in her own head.

Wang Li cried out in pain and pointed at Wang Li, complaining, "You what are you still doing here? It's all because of you, now our family is falling apart, what are you still doing here?"

"Your brother died back then to save you two shameless mothers and daughters, and you have been sucking blood from us like vampires for so many years, but now, when you have become rich, you turn your face away from others? Tell me, did you encourage that Jiang Hao and let him get away with so much today?"

Wang Li's various accusations left Xue Yu Ning's mother bewildered.

She didn't know anything at all about what had happened today, but as soon as she entered, she saw Cousin Xue Yu Ning and Fan Deng each leave, and said such a lot of things to herself.

Now that Wang Li had said those words again, Xue Yu Ning's mother was filled with bewilderment.

"Sister-in-law, what is going on? You tell me ah?" Xue Yuning's mother said eagerly, "If you don't explain, I just want to help you guys, but I can't use my strength!"

Wang Li smiled, stood up shakily and sneered, "Help me? Come on, don't be pretentious here, I know, you are all in it together! You want to know what's going on? I'll tell you, your daughter and son-in-law blackmailed my daughter and son-in-law with others for 700,000 yuan, and finally forced them to divorce, are you satisfied now? Are you all satisfied now?"

Of course Wang Li knew that this was not the case, but who let her daughter and son-in-law get divorced because of this incident? It was all because of this incident that ruined her family, so she hated Jiang Hao and Xue Yuning to death at this point, and of course she spoke as viciously as she could.

After she finished speaking, Wang Li glared at Xue Yuning's mother with indignation and stumbled out of the room.

But this time Xue Yuning's mother didn't follow her out, because she was already stunned by Wang Li's words just now.

She froze for a while before muttering to herself, "How is this possible? Yu Ning and Jiang Hao teamed up to blackmail them for seven hundred thousand dollars? This."

To be honest, Xue Yu Ning's mother was not so convinced when she heard this, after all, she knew Jiang Hao's wealth very well, and he was not short of the 700,000, so how could he do such a thing?

But this kind of words, Wang Li should not dare to lie, right?

Moreover, when she entered just now, the words that Xue Yuning's cousin said to herself seemed to corroborate this matter.

Xue Yu Ning's mother could not help but frown in amazement.

She really wanted to know what had happened before she came.

After being frozen in place for a long time, Xue Yu Ning's mother then hurriedly took out her mobile phone and called Xue Yu Ning directly.

The phone rang several times before Xue Yuning slowly picked up.

"Hey, what's wrong mum?" Xue Yu Ning asked in a low voice.

"What's wrong? I was going to ask you what's wrong, tell me, your cousin's divorce, is it because of your shenanigans? And blackmailed someone for seven hundred thousand dollars didn't you?"

Up Next: I've Got A Super Rich Dad II: Chapter 305: For you