Chapter 372

Hearing the other party's words, Jiang Hao smiled, he was really eager to admit that that south of the city project, was his own family's.

The investment of billions of dollars before and after was also paid out of his own pocket.

But Jiang Hao knew very well that even if he said so, Chu Yuan might not believe his words, but would instead mock him even more.

Jiang Hao was not a cheap man, so he didn't need to play the hero.

If he really wanted to prove himself, he could have done so at any time, there was no need to wait until now.

Besides, in Jiang Hao's eyes, he didn't think much of this Chu Yuan at all, what was he? He was just a contractor for a project, and there were countless such contractors under him, and there were even more people who wanted to become his contractors.

If this Chu Yuan dares to be so reckless, he can just ask Liu Guohao to replace him when the time comes, there is really no need to talk nonsense with him here.

Jiang Hao didn't say anything, but Chu Yuan felt that Jiang Hao was clearly a coward and was so embarrassed by what he said that he didn't dare to argue with him anymore.

He sneered again and continued, "Snorting I thought I had a lot of power, what, I said such two words and you don't dare to say anything back? Oh, keep blowing, huh? Look at you, I've given you a ladder, all you need to do is climb up the ladder, just say, "Yes, the project is our family's, the money is also paid by our family, and that's the end of it?"

Chu Yuan laughed mockingly and continued, "It's a pity that you've gone all wimpy, it's no fun at all. I've seen a lot of people like you, so if I give you some face, you really don't know what you're capable of? It's fun to brag, isn't it? You look like you're having fun too! Oh, I would like to see how long you can still blow!"

As Chu Yuan spoke, he approached Jiang Hao, and by the time he finished his last sentence, he was already face to face with Jiang Hao, and his gaze towards Jiang Hao was full of cold intent.

But Jiang Hao didn't care about this little threat from his opponent.

He also gazed at Chu Yuan and couldn't help but let out a laugh: "Oh, you're wrong, I don't want to argue with you, I just find this question boring. Instead of us presenting a verbal argument here, why don't we just see the final result?"

Jiang Hao smiled and continued, "Whether this project belongs to my family or not, whether the money is invested by me or not, I won't argue with you on such matters, let's do it this way, let's see who can laugh at the end. In fact, we don't have any enmity, but based on your words today, I'll let you remember one thing, within tomorrow, either you or your family's company will definitely be removed from the list of contractors for the City South project!"

Jiang Hao looked at the other party playfully, "Don't believe me? Then we'll see!"

Jiang Hao was not half joking this time.

Indeed, the way Chu Yuan acted today had made him very unhappy.

A small contractor is just a small contractor, who gave you the courage to be so bullish?

If you dare to treat me in this manner, of course I dare to replace you, and without hesitation, and even more so, without negotiation.

When Jiang Hao said this, Chu Yuan's whole person first froze, then his eyebrows tightened as he looked at Jiang Hao and hurriedly said, "Really you're telling the truth? You don't want to scare me, do you? I'm scared to death, please save me, have pity on me, but don't do this, otherwise our family will all go bankrupt, I snort"

At the end of the sentence, Chu Yuan couldn't pretend anymore, the whole person laughed uncontrollably, the eyes he looked at Jiang Hao were even filled with mockery.

"Hahahahahaha taking our family out of the list of contractors, you're really laughing at me" Chu Yuan laughed, "Hey hey hey, do you really think you're an investor in the City South project? Wake up, it's the 21st century, have you overslept?"

Chu Yuan didn't take Jiang Hao's words to heart at all, he only took them as Jiang Hao's mere words.

He then added, "Can you please use your head when you speak? Do you know how powerful our family's connections are? Do you know how strong our family's connections are? Not to mention that Liu Guohao has been friends with my father for many years, otherwise he wouldn't have asked my father to work with him as soon as he negotiated the project in the south of the city. What, are you even more powerful than Liu Guohao? Or are you some kind of divine being?"

He turned his head to look at Qin Tiancheng and said in a cold voice, "Mr. Qin, I didn't expect your daughter to know such a powerful person. I guess it's much better than what I'm doing here, right?"

Chu Yuan laughed coldly and stepped towards the door, "Goodbye Mr. Qin, you and your precious daughter, take care of yourself!!!"