Oh no its steve harvey

Wow. I'm writing this on Valentine's Day. Perfect for the love season wow. Also, I made the first 3 quarters in school.

-------------------

Angie was praying to a t u a when she saw a sqworl.

"Wow thats a nice sqworl" she say because thats a nice sqworl.

Sqworl eats a biscuit because bored. "Omg that sqworl ate a biscuit. I hope its not a material gworl" bot angie could not be more wong. Sqworl teleported on angie head.

"I com from tecas. And i sand e"

Omg that was so epic. Angie scremed out of love.

"Omg ur cewl wow"

Sendee now need to munch on toes.

"C- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- c- can i m-m-m-m-m-m-m- munch on ur toes?' say sqworl sandy.

Angie blooshed. She did not know what to say. Sqworl want to munch on my toes. Atua would not mnid right? and so, angie let sandee munch on her toes.

"Omg sand ur so epic"

"Yeetus"

Uh oh. The sqorwl only speaks 2016.

"Yeet. ur so kewl REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Omg this cant be thought the ang. Why is she 2016 memes?

Angie was spooked. So she had to make memes from the year 6855970 in order to stop sandy.

"My cooler brokedethwethketh. Okokookokokokpookokoihiuhuytyujoi. Wow did you eat my huhuuhuuuhhuhuhhhuuuhhuhuuuhuhagggaesrdty?"

It was too powerful for the sandy to see so she DIE. but then, somethin amAZING happeneneneneneedededed. She came out of the shadow realm and confessed her love to ang

"Omg ang you remind me of spoongebob's nostrils. you are so cool and h a i r y."

"omg thats so cewlewl. You remind me of tenkos degenerate male destroyer 3000. You so fierce and slimy"

at that moment, succi sahara pulled up. He say "omg my chemical romance just released a new album."

BUT THEN snoop dog abd eminem made a song and rick astley appeared and sang the best song

"Never gon give u up

Never gon let u down-"

BUT THEN rainbow unicorns started falling out of the sky and sandy turned into Steve Harvey and danced to that one barbie song. THEN everyone's dads came home with the milk and turned into the dude that says aw shoot here we go again. (were family friendly in this house)

everyone cheered until pigs could actually fly and they were flying and flying until they turned into steve harvey.

" oh no everything is turning into steve harvey." said angie.

But then steve harvey turned into steve harvey and did a 180. But when he did, he transformed into a swimming pool. Then, a kid screamed "swim pewl" and jumped in. apparently the water was poisonous and the kidder mckbidder turned into steve harvey.

Then, the trees turned into steve harvey. "Oh no. how will i ever get sandy back :(" say the angie.

Then she had idea. If she ate the steve harveys there wont be steve harveys. But little did angie know that if she ate steve harvey, the universe would turn into steve harvey.

She had to do something before everyone else was steve harvey. She prayed to atua, but atuA WAS STEVE HARVEY. There was no where to go. The steve harveys had spread like peanut butter because my first grade teacher said so across the entire world!

Angie tried going home to her atua figurines ansd bibles but she saw that her home was steve harvey! Then, 83027430984084098203 rick astleys came to angie and rick rolled her. Angie noticed that steve harvey could only be stopped by being rick rolled in a flying duck that was going to turn into steve harvey.

They accidentally typed in teleport to steve instead of steve harvey and got stuck in minecraft. It wasnt just any minefraft it was steveharvraft where everything was sTEVE HARVEY. Angie had nothing to do, nowhere to run, but then she remembered sandy.

"Remeber, you can defeat thing by defeating them." it was won of sandees quotes. So angie made steve harvey die of dying but he could not die of dying. HE WAS IMMORTAL.

Then, he multiplied. STEVE HARVEYS WERE FLYING EVERYWHERE

"Buz buz im bee steve harvey buz"

OH NO

Angie couldnt give up. She released the mega tiny beetles that were about to turn into steve harvey.

They ate bee steve harvey and turned into steve harvey.

"Scoobydoobydoo" say all the steve harveys.

But then!!!!!!!!!!! Angie prayed to Stev Harvey Atua to turn back into Atua and he did :0

Angie knew how to get sandy and her yummy ass cheeks back.

"Atua can u get Sandy's ass cheeks bacjevegyegevenjeisjwn"

And he say yes so ang happy. She was gonna get snads back.

"Omg" say sands. "I'm not steve harvey."

"Omg. Will u go out with me?"

"Omg. Yes."

Omg. They were in love. Not even steve harvey could take them apart.

Then, the 2973622677273633863 rick astleys came with a flying duck.

"Never gon give u up. Is time to bring the things back."

And so, angie, sandy, and the 28273636362627272636373 rick astleys hopped on the flying duck and rick rolled all of the steve harveys.

But then, they forgot that it was the wrong number of rick astleys and the whole universe turned into steve harvey.

"I so sorry sned. We gon turn into steve harvey soon."

"Oh no. At least we die together ang."

And they cried as they turned into steve harvey.

The end.