CH 18

-Time Skip-

Me and the group have been thinking about meeting up in the U.K since most of them were over their and weren't about to waste thousands of dollars just to come visit me and Ranboo...Rude- So today i decided i was going to ask Bad to let me visit them. Even though he might not let me.

"Hey Bad?" I poked my head out of the corner. "Yes?" Bad spoke. "...Can i visit the group in the U.K?" I asked even though Bad was most likely going to say no. "Sure I'll pay just tell me who you're going to stay with and be your supervisor unless you want me to go too." Bad had replied. "Aw man but i really-...Wait what? FOR REAL!?!?" I cheered and hugged Bad. "OH THANK YOU OH THANK YOU OH THANK YOU!!!" Bad just gave me a side hug while trying to cook with one arm. "You're welcome...Now tell me who is going to take care of you?" He asked me. "...Can you take me plz...Haha social anxiety go brrrr" I chuckled. "Okay go pack your things I'll get someone to take care of the house and Rat while we're gone." Bad replied. "Now...GO I NEED TO COOK!!!" Bad yelled. "Okay okay I'm going...ya mi voy" I said walking away leaving Bad confused. "...*looks down at phone* What does Ya mi voy mean Quackity?"
-Time Skeppy-
After i had packed my things and called the group to tell them i was going i went to go stream. "WHAT'S UP CHAT???" I yelled. "Today we are going to be playing some Minecraft...Like always...I'm unoriginal...WELL EXCEPT THIS TIME ILL BE PLAYING WITH PURPLED!!!" I said then took my phone out. "Plz text me Purpled i need you i can't make a fool of myself" I said with a panicked voice while chat laughed at me. "Chat don't laugh i didn't think this through!"
-Time Skeppy-
It had been a week since I've asked bad to take me to the U.K Ranboo had already arrived 2 days ago. Now everyone was just waiting on me. Sad-
"BAD ARE WE LEAVING YEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT????" I whined just wanting Bad to hurry up. "Almost just have to find my camera and say bye to Skeppy!" Bad called. I groaned just wanting to get to the U.K to meet my besties. "Okay I'm done I'll text Skeppy at the airport. "FINALLY!!!" So we got into the car with our luggage and drove to the airport. Once we had gotten their we went to sit down and wait for the long trip to meet my besties.
-Time Skeppy-
"(Y/N) wake up! Our flight is about to leave we have to board!" I heard Bad call. "Huh? Oh! Okay let's go let's go!!!" I said pushing Bad out of my way. "Hey!" He yelled. "Sorry bad" We then walked to our gate number and got on the plane. "Bad...did you text Skeppy?" I asked. "Yep" He replied. "...Can i text him?" I asked. "Sure" So Bad handed me his phone and i went to text Skeppy.

You

Hey Skeppy

💙💎My muffin💎💙
Who are you?

You
It's me Bad!

💙💎My muffin💎💙
...What are you doing (Y/N)?
Read

I just left him on read and gave Bad's phone back to him. How did he know-

(A/n) hey...here ya go!