CH 19

-Time skeppy-

"(Y/N) we're here." I heard Bad say looking out the window. "Oh...really-" I replied half asleep. "Yes now c'mon Tommy, Tubbo, and Ezra's moms are waiting for us." He said getting our stuff. "Okay" I stood up and walked with Bad to get off the plane.

"Where are they?" I asked Bad. "They should be here somewhere" He replied looking around for them. "(Y/N)!!!" I heard a feminine yet masculine voice call out. "EZRA!!!" I yelled excitedly. He then hugged me and we fell over. Like in those videos where online best friends meet up irl ya know? "HOW WAS YOUR FLIGHT??? WAS IT FUN??? HOW WAS IT LIKE BEING ON A PLANE!?!?" Ezra bombarded me with questions. Then his mom smacked him on the back of his head. "Get of the poor kid and let them get up!" His mom scolded him. "Sorry mama" He apologized. "I'm sorry about my son he has just never been on a plane before." His mom apologized to my brother and me. "No it's completely fine i would most likely do the same." Bad said reassuring Ezra's mom. In the back of Ezra's mom i could see Tommy being scolded by his mom for laughing at Ezra for calling his mom 'mama'. "So...group hug?" I asked. "GROUP HUG!!!" Ezra, Ranboo and Tubbo yelled out hugging me. "You too rude bitch." Ezra said pulling Tommy who was trying to escape into the group hug. Tommy just huffed and accepted his fate. "So (Y/N) who do you want to stay with for the night?" Bad asked me. "Like...i can stay over at any of their houses???" I asked. "Yes or be with me at the hotel that's also an option." He added. "Tubbo's house" I said no hesitation. "You have just declared our sleepover location." Tubbo said doing that hand thing villains do when they have been expecting you. "All the stuff i bought for nothing..." Ezra said sadly. "Don't worry Ezra! We'll have a sleepover when (Y/N) leaves." Tommy said. "...I'm leaving in 6 months..." I dead panned. Ezra sniffled then started fake crying which me and the parents+Bad noticed right away...but Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo didn't know. So Tubbo and Ranboo just stood their silently panicking while Tommy panicked that one of his many best friends were crying. "Ummm I'll get you ice cream!" Tommy who was panicking just shouted out. And that immediately shut Ezra up. "...Ice cream?" Ezra repeated. "...well shit now i HAVE to get you ice cream don't i?" Tommy groaned out. "Yes yes!" Ezra nodded. Because once Ezra is told they are gonna recieve something they want or like they will keep asking when they're getting it until they get it. "...So Ezra wanna watch Funneh?" Ezra gasped and hugged me. "YES YES!" So i got my phone out and opened YouTube and searched up Funneh while Tubbo was trying not to let us get hurt while walking to the car watching Itsfunneh videos. "Okay I'll see you tomorrow okay (Y/N)?" Bad yelled to me walking to where you rent cars. "Okay!" I called back. "So who's car am i going in?" I asked. "Since you love Tubbo so much and wanted to have the sleepover at his house you're going with Tubbo hmpf...Tommy give me your phone i want to watch Itsfunneh videos." Ezra said making grabby hands towards Tommy. "...Don't you have your own phone?" Tommy asked. "...No-" I just laughed getting into Tubbo's moms car as Tommy kept yelling at Ezra about how he could forget his phone. "...So how's life by the sea?" I ask Tubbo laughing.