Ch1 They live among us!!!

As a 20 year old in college Raj was filled with anxitey and worries if the future . He would apply to many internships but would be turned down . He was a good looking guy but never had a girlfriend he had never even kissed a girl. He would occasionally get proposals from some women but he had a terrible insecurity that he would hude and would decline those offers.

Despite being tall and fairly muscular with brown skin and being ok down south he had seen too many videos and movies of women castrating or hurting men down there. He had gone out on a date  once with a girl but she lets put it simply didnt like desi boys . She had lured him in as a date and invited him to his house . But as soon as they eneterd her apartment he knew something wasnt right.

There were wayy too many bats and wierd chains and ropes and full leather suit. He had huge hard on in his pants this was his first time ever having sex abd being intimate with someone . He was ready to tell her everything all his deepest darkest secrets and was almost bursting in his pants. She turned around suddenly and had baseball bat in her hand . Mohan knew something wasnt right but what should he do maybe he was just overthinking like he always did . But then she said " you think a beast like you ever had a chance with someone like me " she looked down at his pants and laughed . She swung he bat and with full force hit his balls . He screamed at the top of lungs in a high pitched shriek . She then wripped his pants off and hit his balls from the back while he was down on all fours . He almost lost concsiousness . He tried to get up and run away but he felt a hand from behind reaching and grabbing his junk . She dug her deep nails into his testicles and pulled like her life depended on it . " i am going to castrate you know my little farm animal" she said . And yanked . He shrieked again . He ranaway crying and grabbing his balls . People laughed and chuckled . Took pictures too.

Since that day he was addicted to ballbusting porn specially movie scenes with ballbusting where women would verbally humiliate men about thier testicles. He knew it was wierd and humiliating but this was the only thing that could make him hard now.

Still struggling for an internship or a job that paid the bills he saw poster " 15-30k a month
Qualification: Male above 19
spoken and written fluent english
Work hours : flexible"

He knew it was probably a scam by some indians who were looking for "social media marketing" like they always did they would then basically tell you to advertise thier company within your social groups . He was desperate and had very little friends so he headed to the office thinking he had nothing to lose ,maybe they werent scams and maybe they would pay some money i mean they cant lie that much on a poster surely the govt wouldnt allow false advertising.

He entered the office ,a dingy place wuth floral smell. It was a cheap affair as exected . There was a room and only one desk. A blonde women on her computer. He had a siegh of relief maybe it wasnt a scam . Someone was in the other room .

The women was very soft spoken and polite " Goodmorning are you here for the job position?"

"yes i am 20 and english is my second language i have a school certificate and ecertificated from essay competitions i have won before.  Its all my resume if you want to have a look"

The blonde women walked upto him smilling
" resumeeee?? Whats tha- never mind i see that you are fit for the job you ar hired just one thing before you accept"

" yes please i am willing to do anything as long as you pay between 15-30k a month like you said in the poster"

" dont worry about that you are the perfect candidate for the job here have 40k of the green paper here is the contract but one thing before we move on"

Mohan grabbed the cintract and filled it up and signed it

" yes ?" he said while signing the contract