Ch 3 Jingle Balls (tw religion)

Mohit was an immigrant in the US and he was a practicing Hindu. Although he was fairly liberal and comming to a new country adapted to it culture as much as he felt comfortable.
He had a huge crush on the neighbor that lived in front of him.  She was a tall blonde girl with an atheltic strong body.  They had talked a bit and talked on insta but the conversation fizzled out.  He eventually tried to get over her but he still had feelings for her...

It was christmas and Mohit had got back from visiting his friends and having lunch with thier families.  He was just enjoying warm bath on a cold afternoon when he heard a knock at the door.  He was also pleasuring himself while watching Terminator 3 . He hurried and put on his shorts and a robe and ran with his slyppery feet towards the door.  He fell and fell down erection first into the floor and let out a scream. He limped his way to the door and saw the beighbour Jessica at the door.  She came inside without saying anything and said "merry Christmas .. I see you dont have any decoration here oh i forgot you are one of those hindoos right?  You guys belive that cows are god or whatever oh and you really seem dressed up for christmas "

Mohit was shocked she had never been this rude or forward but thought maybe he was being impolite and really inappropriate by wearing a robe and not celebrating " oh I am sorry abt the decor i just went to a friends house and had lunch and decided to take a hot bath sorry abt the robe too.. "

Jessica-" oh my god and look at that a tent is already pitched you guys are so creepy and pervy all the time plus the smell you really do need a bath "

Mohit-" i am sorry if i did something to upset you but please leave i dont think you are being too nice and this some old ass racism"

Jessic-" Oh i am sorry you snowflake cant even say anything these days without you people getting upset you come here and tell me how to behave you dont know my culture you dint know christmas if i asked you to leave i would be racist yet you can say anything... My house what a joke this is my house you live in you jack off and look at tgat thing still hard as diamonds how abt i teach you a few traditions and manners"

Mohit-" please just leave i am really uncomfortable and again i am sorry if i offendes you i will have some decorations by tomorrow okay? "

Jessica "Oh no no no mohit you silly little pig christmas isnt tomorrow is it?  It is today and look no jingle bells here how about i get some "

She then walked towards mohit and put her hands inside the shorts as mohit gasped

Jessica " well what do we have here i feel these jingle bells but they arent jingling lets give them a shake shall we"
She squeezed his manhood and shook it around like dice while squeezing hard her thin finger and long nails digging in and really clasping and caging his brown balls

Jessica "How about we hang them on my tree"

She tightned her grip and began to pull down hardd really hard and finally BAMMM detached his testicles from his body as he fell down passing out
She walked with his ballsack in her hands and to her house where she hung his ballsack on the tree jerked off and passed out..

Mohit rwmained the joke of the town for years to come and was never seen again