5-Maddys party

I woke up around 11:50 to Jules, rue and Elliot talking of course they let lia sleep, "yo when did you guys get here?" Lia asked sitting up and brushing the hair out of her face.

"Uh about like 30 minutes ago?" Rue states "oh okay" I chuckle and look at jules who was death staring me and Elliot looking at jules.

I furrowed my eyebrows but I brushed it off, I got up and got my jacket and hugged everyone except jules as she clearly didn't want to be around me right now.

"Ok I gotta go home and get ready for maddys party cya" I Walk out and get my bike and ride off back home.

Once I got home I changed into an outfit and did simple makeup and left to go to lexis because that's where maddys party was.

—————

Once I got their I knocked on the door greeted by maddy "LIAAAA" she was excited to see me as I haven't really hung around her as much as I used to.

Maddy hold her hands out while I bend down a bit to hug her "hi maddy" i smile, she lets go of me and grabs my hand out to the dinner table "oh here" I gave her a present which was a necklace which had me and her in a little heart.

"Awhhhh thank you lia" she got up to hug me once again but this time tighter "I love you" she says "love you to mads" I let go and rub her shoulders.

—————

Maddy gets her speaker and plays "this is how we do it" she comes down the stairs swinging her arms around, "oh I fucking love this song" Suze walks up and starts to twerk.

"YES SUZE" I pretend to throw money at her while everyone is dancing expect for Kat and Cassie.

After dancing for a while I see Nate come in after maddy opens the door, I pull maddy aside "what the actual fuck is he doing here" I point at him "I invited him" she smiles.

"Fuck alr just keep him away from me" I say "I promise" she says smiling and than walking away back to Nate while he gives her a gift.

I fall back into the couch Lexi was sitting on and sigh "you alright lia?" Lexi quizzed, I turn my head to her "oh yeah" I chuckle.

"Soooo lex" I drag out the o on so "yeah" she asks "what's going on between you and fez?" I question, immediately when I mention his name her cheeks burn up.

"Ooooo is lexiii in loveeee" i hit her arm with my elbow "nooooo" she smiles "sure lex sure" i squint my eyes at her.

While me and Lexi were talking we heard screams and turned our heads and both got up "what the hell happened" Lexi said to bb "Cassie just threw up on all of us" bb says grabbing a towel "yo what?"

I run up to the window and I hide my face since I'm laughing, Lexi seemed worried but chuckles a bit once she sees my laughing.

—————

Time passed by and I was riding back home swinging my head back and fourth, I was thinking of going to get some alcohol so I dropped my bike off at home and just walked to the store near my house.

I was abt to walk in until I saw rue in a car, I open the door and jump in "so what are we doing in here all alone?" I quiz getting my self comfortable.

"Shit when did You get in here?" She turned her head really quickly "just then I think u were like out of it or somefin" i smile at her leaning my head on her shoulder.

Next minute elliot and Jules jump in the car "go go go" Elliot starts to drive I get pushed over to rue "fuck sorry" I whisper she just gave me an apologetic smile.

I don't know what it was but something hit the window breaking it and Jules squeals still not knowing that I'm there.

"Oh shit hey lia" Jules smiles handing rue a drink and me one aswell now that she knows I'm there "hey" I smile and open my can aswell as rue.

Elliot smiles at me and sees rue taking a sip of the drink repeatedly "hey you know you can't drink on that stuff right?" He says looking back at her "it's fine" rue says taking another sip I just look at the two while Elliot keeps looking back.

"Are you fucking drinking?" Jules leans back now I'm looking at Jules taking a sip of my drink "mm yeah, it's just one drink" rue takes another sip.

"I don't care. Why are you drinking" Jules is still looking at rue and I'm just sitting there confused because Jules was the one who gave rue the drink.

"I'm not even into alcohol like that" rue sighs "then why are you drinking it?" She asks "didn't you give it to her?" I question and Jules just death stares me, fuck what's wrong with her.

"You know, fu- Elliot just take me the fuck home." She states "rue..rue wait" Jules says "nah, I just...I wanna go home" rue states another time.

"No rue I'm just saying like don't drink" i furrow my eyebrows at jules, "no, I wanna go home." Rue states another time "why? Why!" Jules gets louder.

"Just drop me off, please." Rue looks at her shoes "why?" Jules asks again "cause I can't fucking stand you" Jules starts to tear up while I silently laugh in the back hiding my face behind Jules chair.

"What" Jules states now clearly upset "yeah, I don't wanna fuckin'... I don't wanna argue about this shit, I don't wanna fight, I'm sick of fucking fighting, I just would rather be home." Rue takes another sip of her drink.

"Lia could I stay at yours?" Rue questions "sorry rue but lia is staying at mine" Elliot looks at me and smiles and I just shake my head whilst Jules has that jealous look on her face like always.

"Rue I'm not staying at his house you can come over" i smile "elly drop us off here please" i say "right here? He questions "yes right here" he stops the car and I open the door grabbing my drink and rues hand.

Elliot rolls his window down and puts his arm around me and hugs me and Jules just watched "cya" I smile and I flip off Jules and then kissing the finger "take that look off your face Jules or I'll slap it off" I whisper while walking around near her.

Her face went down and she looked at her feet.
I hit the car and they drove off whole i put my arm around rue, she just laid her head on my shoulder walking back to my house, it only took about 15 minutes.

We snuck in through my window and I got a drink of water and laid down while rue took off her shoes and laid in bed with me.

I turn to face her "you okay?" I ask while a tear runs down her cheek "I don't know I think Jules is trying to make me jealous" she says whipping the tear off her face.

"Shit it's okay come here." I pull her in and hug her while her face goes into my shoulder "I love you rue and Jules just don't worth it" I say "I love you to lia" she smiles into my shoulder and we end up drifting to sleep.