1. The Day Before Spring.

It was the 20th of March, the last day of the winter. I knew I would feel terrible knowing that spring was gonna start tomorrow, but it wasn't even spring yet and I already felt like dying. The only thing I could think of that would make me forget about the spring was drinking. I bought a whole pack of beer and before I knew it I was drunk, all alone in my apartment. And for some reason, I went to a gay bar. When I started to remember this whole story again, I asked myself why I went to a gay bar out of all places. But after I met him, he made me realise that I've always been gay. Which I never expected from myself before, since I was extremely homophobic.

I was in the gay bar, already being drunk, but still chucking some beers in my mouth. The day after all this I regretted it so much, but when I remember it now I realise that that night is the reason I'm together with him now. Well maybe that's not the only reason, because he is definitely my soulmate. And because of that reason, I got the chance to meet him again.

Being in the bar, I went to the toilet while having the urge to puke everything out. I went inside and saw two guys fightig really aggressively. I wanted to stop them, but I thought it would be better to ignore them. I passed them but one of the guys stopped me, looking really angry. That's when I met him for the first time.