2. Drunken Habits

He pushed me to the wall and started yelling at me. To be honest, I don't remember a thing he said, but I know he was extremely mad. The next thing I remember that I did was grabbing him by the collar. Maybe that was a bit harsh after all, but it was the only way to calm him down. Well... it actually didn't calm him down. I... did something else too, you know... AAAAHGGG! I just find it so awkward to talk about! Why did I kiss him in that moment?! Well... I just spit it out. Yes, I kissed him. It was the only way to shut him up. I kissed him so passionately, I couldn't help myself. I was probably way too gay for this. The guy he was fighting took his chance and run out of the bar. Man... what did I get myself into?

After 10 minutes he finally pushed me away. I was surprised myself that it took him 10 minutes of courage, since he looked really confident. But I learned after, that he actually only acts that way. His face was flushed red and he said nothing. I asked "What? You didn't like it?" He said "Of course not!!!" Like, are you sure dude? Why are you lying? I asked him why he lied and he said "It's probably because I'm drunk or something." He wasn't even sure of his own anwser! I wanted to make sure that him being drunk was not the reason why he liked kissing me. So I started kissing him again, with so much joy. Man, he was so good at kissing that I couldn't help myself. We went on for 30 minutes until the owner of the bar came in telling us that the bar was closing. I wanted to go further than just kissing but I didn't know how I was able to convince him. So I decided that I wasn't even gonna try. I pulled him by his arm running to the closest hotel I knew. He was struggling a lot so it took a lot of time to get there. We got in the hotel room and I told him to shower first. He was telling strange stuff like that he had to go home real fast. I thought maybe he had sobered up, but he wasn't. As I now know he is even shittier in real life. I requested to shower together but he immediately yelled that he will shower first. Guess it worked though? After we showered we finally got to the point were I wanted to go. Just gonna tell this short, we went harddd man!! It was the best sex I've ever had in my life! So glad I remembered it. But I didn't even know that guy... why was I so excited? When I woke up the next day he was already gone and I didn't ask for his name.