Chapter 7: The Aftermath

Dai's POV two weeks after the death of Jason

It's Sunday and we just left the funeral of Jason. I was heart broken all day. I should of gotten to him faster. I should've shielded him from the bullet.
"You ok my love?"
Jess asked me as we walked to the car away from the church.
A tear dropped down my eye as I opened  my mouth to respond to her.
"I'm good"
But I wasn't.
"Heyy y'all"
As soon as I put my hand on the driver side of the door I heard Rods mother (my aunt) walk up to us. She was wearing an all back dramatic fluffy dress.
"Hey" Jes said standing outside of the passenger side.
Rods mom was always cool, understanding, and generous. It was Rods dad that was the problem but I'll get into all dat later.
"How's my baby holdin up"
Referring to me, I said-
"Tryin to make it"
"Aww you'll be alright baby, you did everything you could and I'm more than proud of you".
Reacting to what she said I gave a small smile and nod but on the inside I felt like I could've done more.

That night

Me and Jes weren't in the mood for anything. We both sat down on the couch not speaking to each other or anything.
A few minutes had passed and I seen she went to sleep. I went to the bedroom and got a blanket and placed it over her making her move a lil. I then went to bed.

The next morning

I woke up and went into the living room hoping Jes made breakfast but instead I see Hennessy butt ass naked making pancakes in the kitchen. I seen my girl still sleep on the ouch wondering is she let Hennessy in or what?
"Hey baby Goodmorning"
Jes then woke up and seen Hennessy and said-
"Morning y'all"
I then asked in a playful way while walking to the kitchen smackin Hennessy's ass-
"Yo who let you in"
"I gotta key"
WHAT???
"Yeh Dai I gave her a key, I hope there's no problem with that" said Jes getting up from the couch letting out a small chuckle.
I was confused but kept acting like I didn't hear that my gf gave one of our dancers a key to our damn house all cause she gave good head.
"Y'all hungry"
"Hy"
"Hy"
Me and Jes them made our plates and sat down in the high chairs. It was good asf, like fat aunt arm ass cookin type shit.
We all finished eating and laid on the couch all touching each other somehow.
I guess you could call us a throuple now.

Rods POV the same day

It's morning and I'm currently laid up on my baby moms bed. Not with her of course tho. She went to my moms house to pick something up. What? I don't know. The day she told me Taylor and K1 was fuckin with each other really hit me hard though. I thought about these past 2 weeks and haven't spoken to Taylor since.  And K1, that's my blood so why would he do something like this anyways.
I finally got up and went to go fix me some cereal in her dirty ass kitchen.
I heard the door open-
"Hey Rod I'm back"
"Wsp, umm I'm finna go to Dai house real quick. Lemme take da car"
I got the keys put my shoes on and headed out.

Dai's POV

We were all watching the movie 365 days  on the 77 inch tv in the living room with a blanket big enough to cover all of us. I was spooning Jes and Jes was spooning Hennessy. I was living LIFE.
Suddenly I heard a knock on the door-
They both turned their heads and looked at me signaling to go get it. I rolled my eyes laughed and got up. Once I opened it Rod was on the other side of it lookin crazy as ever.
"Wsp Dai"
"Wsp"
I moved to the side letting him and closed the door behind me.
"Tf goin on here K2?" he said smiling.
"Meet our girl Hennessy" Jess said.
When she said that she made me think about if she'd always wanted a third gf but I didn't think too hard.
"Oh so what? All y'all like a thing now?"
"Yeh I guess"
"That's cool that's cool"
Rod then turned to me and hit me playfully as an oh you livin life playful hit. I smiled then walked to the kitchen expecting him to follow. When we went to the kitchen I sat down and so did he.
"So what you been on these past to weeks bruh"
"Not much, just tryin to hold up wit my baby moms"
"Oh she ya baby moms now? What happened to crackhead ass bitch?"
We both laughed and you could feel the tension of sadness come upon us.
"Mann since the day my baby boy got killed she been tryin to commit and Ion like her, but ion wanna burry her and my baby boy."
"Nah I feel you, so what's next yall stayin together or what?"
"Nah just till I get back on my feet and she stop bein so damn suicidal"
"Oh ok"
"Yo but tell me why Vanessa told me Taylor and K1 were talking to each other while we was a thing"
"My brother"
"Hy"
"Nah not to own blood"
"Yesss man she got text messages and everything"
"Oh yeh Ik u done with that Fr Fr now huh?"
"Hy haha I'm finna start pimpin again"
"Mann da last time u said that u got bitched by a girl u thought u could cheat on"
We both laughed got up and left the kitchen. We walked to the door and said our goodbyes-
"Bye ladiessss" he said playfully flirting to my girls.
"Byeee" they both said while wiggling their fingers at him.
"Igh man get out before you get hurt"
He laughed then dapped me up and left.

Happy Valentines Day!!!💞💞 This chapter was just a little summary of what was going on after everything. But up next, what does K1 have plan for Vanessa snitching on Taylor? This Throuple won't last long!! Tune in for tonight!!!!💙💋