Falling For The Wrong Girl

Chapter {1}

It's  in the morning and my phone ring, Beep! Beep! Beep! I jump up out the bed thinking its the alarm on the clock, but its just Shay calling me.I send it to voicemail.It's been a week since we last talked. I couldnt really stand to hear her voice right now especially at 8 in the morning.I sit up in bed "Something just dont feel right" I said to myself. I get up out the bed and put on my robe. Mama usually would of been woke me up cause she fix breakfest every morning. As i waalk down stairs I see Ma sitting in her chair. I can tell she worked a double last night. She was still wearing her nurse scrubs. As I stood there I just kept thinking "Mama Ima get you out the hood one day". I head back up stairsto get on some clothes. I was already 20 minutes late for school not mentioning that its the day before prom. I slip on some cargos and a red polo shirt. I really aint feel like seeing GHS today but i had to see my boys so we can figure out the plan for tomorrow. I put on my chain and watch then grab my phone. Mama had got me a iphone 6 the day they released. She was rich, pops was rich, we all was considered rich. As i walk out my room i hear music blasting from Quez room. That was my lil cousin, Ma took him un after his mama died in a fatal car accident. He was home schooled cuz of all his problems in school. He was the fighter type. I open up the door to find him sitting on the bed smoking. He knew Ma aint like nobody smoking in the house. I slapped him cross his face and hit him in his stomach. He groaned from the pain. "You know Ma dont like people that stuff in the house" I said as i threw him against the wall. "The next time i find you smoking its gone be between me and you" I said as I walked out the door. He looked at me with disgust in his eye's. I walk down stairs to the garage. Any and every luxurious car you can think of was standing right in front of me. I decided to take my truck. A Mercedes-Benz GLK, it was slick, moon roof, touch screen,and everything.  I took the 20 minute ride to GHS. I knew it was gone be a day from hell.