Chapter 5: Mysterious/and strange?

Still the same night.....
Kass POV : wait so dad is Tony's brother ? But why would dad wanna kill mom as soon as I knew it I was asleep.
The next morning.........
"Sweetie come on wake up get ready for school" said a man with a deep voice but I know that was my dad he sounds like a bad mood so I decided to be noisy again and ask "dad the other day I saw you with a guy and I heard you talking about killing mom? And I was just wondering.... right when I was about to say the next word he stopped and yelled "when did I ever tell you to stop listening to my conversations I tell you the same thing every day and you still don't listen I mean are you death you can't hear STOP LISTENING TO MY CONVERSATIONS " When he was about to finish I yelled "Well first of all why do you have to keep secrets from me I am your daughter right I'm just trying to my mother from dying she's the only one that actually spends time with me and your over hear trying to kill her and your brother too well you know what I hate you never talk to me again I ran out the room. Then suddenly my mom came in the room what noise is this?!!! Oh it's nothing mother dad is just being stupid "Watch your tone young lady uhhh I hate you dad I finished showering and put in Skinny jeans and a plain old blue shirt and some Jordan's and left the door as I was walking I heard a soft voice saying "But you didn't get Any breakfast "I didn't even bother turning around and said "I get some McDonald's "after that I was in my car ordering something then when I was done I was eating I drove to school in silence.......... "He did what! "Hannah said. Yeah like I said he yelled at me so I yelled back and called him stupid but why would he do that I don't know I said suddenly the bell rang. Do you wanna hang for bit Zoey said know thank you. It was a long drive home next thing you know I was in my room packing I thought to myself I can't life like this anymore I'll sell the Mercedes and get a modern car I snuck out and left I been saving up for an apartment just in case now I can use the money to buy it I bought the apartment and sold my car for 50,000 and got me a modern 2014 Toyota corolla it was a cute car I guys anyways when I was driving home I got a text from my brother asking where I was but I Didn't reply I decided to change my iPhone to a Samsung galaxy s5 and I changed my number when I finally got home I sat down on my bed and thought oh yeah I forgot to get some Burger king so I drove to Burger king and got me a whopper with a large Oreo milkshake and some fries now that was good when I checked the time it was already 5:50 I went again to shop for some groceries since I just moved in. When I was done putting the food back I just sat on my bed and chilled when I woke up I decided to go to a party it was 10:00 and I wasn't living with my parents I went to a party I wore a Kim k dress with some Nicky manaj shoes when I got to the party It was dark and I felt someone touching my hand........

SORRY IF THE CHAPTER WAS SHORT IT'S JUST THAT I HAVE TO ALOT OF WORK AT SCHOOL SO I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO WRITE SORRY BUT DON'T WORRY WHEN I'M DONE WITH WORK AT SCHOOL ILL BE WRITING MORE CHAPTERS THAT ARE LONG KK LOVE YOU GUYS AND VOTE OR COMMENT IF YOU HAVE QUESTION BYE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!